Nip Tuck Episode: Pilot  » TV  »
  • But, after seeing the pilot and getting a feel for what the show is about, I think I will watch at least a few more of the earlier episodes
  • Normally, I would expect this show to be boring
  • It definitely was not something you would expect to see from a show about plastic surgery
  • But, I liked this episode of it and would recommend watching it if you get a chance (and aren't easily offended)

• by Review Vigilante

My wife and I have been getting a bit bored with some of the shows we normally watch; at least now that we have seen pretty much every older episode. So, for our nightly time alone together, we decided to take a chance and watch something a bit different (off of our Netflix Instant Watch list) and watched the pilot episode of the show Nip/Tuck.

I heard of this show before

but honestly never took the time to watch it because I didn’t think it would be worth my time.

But, after seeing the pilot and getting a feel for what the show is about, I think I will watch at least a few more of the earlier episodes.

Basically, the show is about two plastic surgeons in Florida.

One has a conscience while the other one is only interested in making ...

• money and sleeping with beautiful women (the first one is married with two kids and is more concerned about what his family might think of him).

Normally, I would expect this show to be boring.

But, when I see the doctors tied up with members of a drug cartel, a family on the verge of divorce and some pretty hot sex scenes, I got to admit the show is a little

better than I thought.

That part at the end, where they hide a dead body by feeding it to alligators was pretty cool.

It definitely was not something you would expect to see from a show about plastic surgery.

I haven’t seen enough of this show yet to know if it will become one of my favorites.

But, I liked this episode of it and would recommend watching it if you get a chance (and aren’t easily offended).

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1029111340610130/k2311a1129/11.29.10