Excedrin Migraine
  • Unfortunately for me, my wife had finished off the ibuprofen a couple days before and we didn’t have any Tylenol available either
  • At first, I thought this meant I was totally out of luck
  • But, I was pretty desperate by that point and too sore and tired to drive so I decided to give it a shot
  • But, if you are looking for something to help with some other ache or pain and don’t have any of your usual items handy, it is a medicine that I would recommend trying

• by Review Vigilante

Thanks to a new city ordinance that prohibits residents from parking their cars on their lawns (even residents like us that only park on a small part of the yard), I was recently forced to expand my driveway to fit our second car (the city also has a beautiful ordinance that requires me to buy a parking permit if I want to park overnight on the street so it was the cheaper option). Since gravel was the easiest and most affordable method of expanding, I chose that. However, the person we hired to use their skid loader to dig up the lawn (so we could fit the required four inches of gravel) left prior to the gravel showing up and, as a result, I ended up having to spread it the old fashioned way; with a shovel. If it had been any other week, I

would have had help with this.

But, this happened to be over deer season and, because the temperatures were getting cold enough where I wanted it done, I ended up doing the majority of the driveway by hand by myself over the course of two days. I wanted to make all of this clear from the start because, even though I’m in OK shape, as you can imagine, all that work took a pretty big toll on my body. At first, I didn’t feel anything out of the ordinary.

But, a few hours after I finished the first day, I started feeling all sorts of aches and pains. My back and shoulders were sore. My knees were sore and my arms were in so much pain, I couldn’t even turn a door knob.

I have a pretty high tolerance for pain and it is very ...

• rare when I want any sort of pain killer (other than for a headache). But, I was experiencing so much discomfort, I had to find something to help relieve it. Unfortunately for me, my wife had finished off the ibuprofen a couple days before and we didn’t have any Tylenol available either.

At first, I thought this meant I was totally out of luck. But, then I saw a bottle of Excedrin Migraine. This is a product I normally only use for headaches.

But, I was pretty desperate by that point and too sore and tired to drive so I decided to give it a shot. It turns out it was worth trying. The Excedrin Migraine didn’t fix all of my problems.

But, to be honest, I don’t think there was a pain killer out there that would. And, after taking this, I was still

a bit sore in my back and through my arms. What the Excedrin Migraine did though was give me some relief; at least enough for me to make it through the rest of the evening and even finish up the driveway the very next day.

This was impressive to me considering this is only supposed to be a headache medicine and, up until the point I took it, I thought for sure I would be up half the night simply because I was in too much pain. I have recommended this medicine in the past for headaches and still do. But, if you are looking for something to help with some other ache or pain and don’t have any of your usual items handy, it is a medicine that I would recommend trying.

I don’t know if it works quite as well as other brands. But, it worked well enough for me despite working against the odds.

Excedrin Migraine

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2629111340561230/k2311a1129/11.29.10