Food Club Mexican Shredded Cheese  » Food  »
  • I decided to make chili tonight for dinner because it has been extremely cold outside the past couple of days and I wanted something that would both warm us up and be a filling dinner for both today and the rest of the weekend (I don't get paid for five more days and we are starting to get a bit short in our checking account)
  • As I said before, money is a bit tight so I went looking for the cheapest brand (that wasn't imitation cheese) and, because it was on sale for less than $2, I bought the Food Club Mexican Blend Shredded Cheese
  • I don't know if I would necessarily classify it as being a Mexican blend, but it definitely was a decent enough blend to add something a little extra to my chili
  • If you are looking for shredded cheese for chili or anything else, I would recommend this product

• by Review Vigilante

I decided to make chili tonight for dinner because it has been extremely cold outside the past couple of days and I wanted something that would both warm us up and be a filling dinner for both today and the rest of the weekend (I don’t get paid for five more days and we are starting to get a bit short in our checking account). Since my wife absolutely refuses to eat chili without cheese on

it, I had to run to the store to pick up a pack of it (I needed hamburger and catfood anyway so it wasn’t as though I was really making a special trip for it or anything).

As I said before, money is a bit tight so I went looking for the cheapest brand (that wasn’t imitation cheese) and, because it was on sale for less than $2, I bought the Food Club Mexican Blend Shredded ...

• Cheese.

I wasn’t really sure what to expect from this brand because I have had plenty of cheaper brands of cheese before and most were a pretty big disappointment.

But, I did give this brand a try and found it was pretty good.

I’m really not sure what cheeses were in this product because I threw out the empty bag without looking.

But, it was a great mix.

I don’t know if I would necessarily classify

it as being a Mexican blend, but it definitely was a decent enough blend to add something a little extra to my chili.

One thing I really liked about it was how fast the cheese melted.

I didn’t even need to throw it in the microwave, the hot chili was hot enough.

Once again, it was a little thing that added to the overall chili.

If you are looking for shredded cheese for chili or anything else, I would recommend this product.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2729111340451230/k2311a1129/11.29.10