Estee Lauder Double Wear Light Foundation  » Cosmetics  »
  • I had to see what they would recommend for my skin type
  • I found out that I have normal to oily skin with cool tones in it
  • It stays with no problem all day and all night
  • This is the best quality foundation I have found yet
  • You get what you pay for sometimes , and I like it enough to pay a little more for it

• by Gina Gott

This is Thanksgiving weekend and there are all kinds of great sales going on. While I was shopping at Belks , a lady was walking around handing out flyers to go to the makeup counter and see what your perfect foundation is. They apply it to your face right in the store , and give you a 10 day sample for free. I had to see what they would recommend for my skin type. I found out that I have normal to oily skin with cool tones in it. The lady at the counter applied this foundation , and I was very surprised with the results. It looked beautiful and natural. It looks like my skin is just glowing. I am going back tomorrow to buy a bottle. This is a great foundation!

This makeup goes on light. It feels like I have nothing on and is very comfortable. The coverage is good. It doesn’t look cakey or anything.

This makeup won’t smudge. It last literally all day without wearing off. This makeup will last through heat and humidity , a workout at the gym , and anything else you want to test it with. The sales lady told me that it won’t come off with just water , because it is immune to it basically. You have to use makeup remover to get it off. This is a great makeup to wear when you don’t want to have to worry about doing touch ups all day. You just put this foundation on and forget about it. It stays with no problem all day and all night. Another thing is that it has spf 15 in it too , so it will help protect you from the sun too. It is a 15 hour makeup that amazes me and will probably amaze you too.

This makeup is oil free and dermatologist tested , so it’s good for ...

• most skin types. It is safe for normal to oily skin , sensitive skin , or whatever you have. The only thing is that it is a sheerer makeup , so it might not work great for people with a lot of acne or dark spots. It is easy to apply. The sales lady put it on me with a brush , but I usually use my fingers to put on foundation. It blends in with my skin tone perfectly. Another good thing about it is that there is no scent to it , so you don’t smell like makeup when you first apply it. I love it.

You don’t have to use a lot of it either , so even though it is a little expensive it will last for a long time. You get a tube of it for $34.00. That sounds like a lot of money to spend on foundation. I usually stick with Covergirl

or Maybelline , but this stuff is worth the extra amount of money. It is a real treasure. This is the best quality foundation I have found yet. It works like magic on my skin. I am very satisfied with it.

If you are looking for a wonderful everyday foundation that won’t let you down , then check this one out. It lasts all day through whatever you have to do. It is a time and energy saver for sure. I am very happy with it , and will be adding it to my daily beauty regiment. It works. You get what you pay for sometimes , and I like it enough to pay a little more for it. It is just an all around wonderful foundation. Try it out for yourself and you will see what I mean. Go to your local Belks store , and they will even help you find the right shade for your skin tone.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3128111339850930/k2311a1128/11.28.10