Circle Island Resort and Hotel in Cavite, Philippines  » Travel  »
Daang Hari, Molino, Bacoor, Cavite, Philippines
  • We also rented a cottage near the big pool which cost us about PHP2,000.00 (US$48)
  • I also noticed that there is a high concentration of chlorine in the pool water
  • Overall, I think Circle Island Resort and Hotel is a great place for family outings and happenings
  • The personnel and staff, as I have noticed, always make sure that the place is clean for the visitors

• by rycemix

Just two weeks ago I was in Circle Island Resort and Hotel in Cavite, Philippines and I must say that I really didn’t expect it to be really a quaint place that will make me really cozy. I had so much fun here with my boyfriend’s family and I just couldn’t wait to be back again.

Circle Island Resort and Hotel is located in Daang Hari Molino, Bacoor, Cavite Philippines near the main highway so it’s really accessible. We travelled from Las Pinas so we arrived at Circle Island in about an hour and a half. Since we weren’t going to stay overnight, the day rate per adult is PHP120.00 (or roughly US$3) and for kids below four feet in height the day rate is PHP80.00 (or about US$2). And I should say that it’s really cheap and affordable and it’s well worth it because the place is really nice

and clean, unlike some resorts that I have already been to in other places in Manila. We also rented a cottage near the big pool which cost us about PHP2,000.00 (US$48) . Since we were about 20 people, I must say that the cottage was still pretty small for such a large group even though the resort says that the said cottage was good for 20 persons.

There are three pools; two of which are really for kids. The main pool is big and is about 3 feet to 6 feet at most. There are two slides, which are both located by the kiddie pools. In the middle of the main pool is this big tower where one can just stand there and gaze at the surroundings. There’s a small pool somewhere at the back which is just good for relaxing and I must say that this was my favorite ...

• spot at the resort because it’s a bit secluded from the rest of the noisy people in the resort and it looks really nice; kind of reminds me of a small fish pond.

There are also a videoke (like karaoke) areas around the resort and we did enjoy ourselves in their main videoke area; it costs PHP5.00 per song. We brought our own cooked food so we weren’t able to try the food available in the resort. Although the resort bans guests from bringing gas ranges, one can use their grill located near the cottages so we were able to barbeque some of our uncooked food like the hotdogs and the milkfish.

Their shower areas could use some work though because when I tried the shower nearest the cottages by the main pool, they were full of mosquitoes so I had to run the shower for a couple of minutes

just for them shoo away. The rest room across from this shower room could use a small window because it’s very cramped and once the door is closed, the light does poorly inside. I also noticed that there is a high concentration of chlorine in the pool water.

Overall, I think Circle Island Resort and Hotel is a great place for family outings and happenings. The pools are great. The personnel and staff, as I have noticed, always make sure that the place is clean for the visitors. I do suggest that you go to this place when it is not summer because Circle Island is actually a pretty popular place and come summer, this place will be loaded with people and it won’t be enjoying anymore. But besides that, I think Circle Island is just the place for a family or a group of friends to have worry-free fun.

Joseph says :

We are currently applying for a summer job near cavite. My friend and I, both 15 years old. Is there any available Summer Job in the Resort?

MEV says :

Hi Joseph,

You can contact them at (046) 484-51-41 or 484-51-42. From there you can ask from them if there’s a summer job available.

chorie deleon says :

if we are 20 persons how much will be our discount on entrance fee….how much is your room good for 4 person for overnight stay

MEV says :

Hi Chorie,

You can email them at circle.island[at]yahoo.com OR reservations.circleisland[at]yahoo.com. or you may call them at (046) 484-51-41 or 484-51-42

rycemix replies :

I don`t work for Circle Island so I cannot give an accurate information about their services. I only provide what I have experienced at the place. However, you can check out their website and contact them personally.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3828111339800930/k2311a1128/11.28.10