Caress Body Wash  » Cosmetics  »
  • In addition to the amazingly beautiful fragrance of Caress soap, the fact that the bar is made with essential bath oils lets me know that I am in for a really moisturizing experience every time that I use this product
  • I also noticed that my skin doesn't get near as dry when using Caress during the cold winter months
  • As far as I know caress is not anti-bacterial so it does not clean as well as brands like Ivory, Right Guard or Irish Springs
  • I definitely recommend this to anyone who needs a good moisturizing bar of soap

• by webgirl40

Caress Daily Silk Soap — In general, I have committed myself to using either Olay soaps or St. Ives because of the great lather and soft feel that it gives to my skin. However, I still from time to time use my first love: Caress. Form the first time that I used I feel in love with the scent that caress gives my skin. It is always touchable smooth and soft in a way that makes my boyfriend ache to touch me.

oils lets me know that I am in for a really moisturizing experience every time that I use this product. Caress lathers up incredibly well in the shower and the bubbles just seem to last forever. The soap rinses off really easily without leaving a residue or dry feeling on your skin which many of the cheaper scented brands can do. After every shower my skins feels soft and moisturized–even before using my regular lotion. I also noticed that my skin doesn’t get near as dry when using Caress during the cold winter months. The caress really seems to protect one’s skin ...

• from the harsh elements. To me that is a great plus for using a bar of soap.

The only thing that i would prefer about caress would be for the makers to add some anti-bacterial agents to it. As far as I know caress is not anti-bacterial so it does not clean as well as brands like Ivory, Right Guard or Irish Springs. I would really like it if they could make an anti-bacterial version of caress though. If they did I would probably use it more than I do.

Overall I really like this product. It is relatively inexpensive at about $5.00 for

a pack of four bars at walmart. It leaves skin feeling moisturized and touchable smooth and soft. I definitely recommend this to anyone who needs a good moisturizing bar of soap. I have been using ti for years and I doubt that I will ever stop. This product comes in some really great scents and a few of them can be found in the accompanying body lotions of one would prefer. I still think that St. Ives or Olay products work just a bit better and I use them more often than caress but sometimes I just feel like I need to shower with caress soaps.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3128111339760830/k2311a1128/11.28.10