Rose Whitening Toner and Emulsion
  • And I think they can go for a relatively long time
  • I like them also because of their fragrance which is charming but not too strong
  • However, like my nose my skin is also very sensitive, I prefer thin emulsion which will not feel too greasy
  • I have tried many brands of cosmetics yet most of them do not agree with my skin
  • Therefore, if you also have very sensitive skin, you can consider limi as an extra choice

• by susanayako1988

Limi is a popular brand of Uni Vinson, a famous French cosmetic manufacturer. However, Limi products are mainly manufactured in China. Up to now I have used four sorts of their products. Here I would like to share with you my and my friends’ ideas about their “Rose Whitening Toner” and their “Rose Whitening Emulsion”.

These two products are like an item, you usually bought them together. And they are every attractive by their packaging—crystal glass bottle wrapped by pink brand with very lovely pictures of a little girl and little rabbit on it. Anyway, its packaging is very cute and one of my friends chose to by the product mainly

because of being attracted by the packing.

They are appealing because of the comparatively low price. Each bottle of these two products has a capacity of 160 ml at a price of around 100 RMB (which is about 15 US dollars). And I think they can go for a relatively long time.

Mine last for more than 6 months. I like them also because of their fragrance which is charming but not too strong. I just cannot bear strong fragrance of some cosmetics due to my very sensitive nose.

While, the delicate rose fragrance of these two product make me feel like being in a morning garden of blooming roses. Only ...

• one of my friends complained that the emulsion is too thin. However, like my nose my skin is also very sensitive, I prefer thin emulsion which will not feel too greasy.

You can not imagine how sensitive my skin is. I have tried many brands of cosmetics yet most of them do not agree with my skin. But limi makes my skin feel comfortable.

Therefore, if you also have very sensitive skin, you can consider limi as an extra choice. Go to a Watsons store, and try it personally before you buy it. I like to use “Rose Whitening Toner” and “Rose Whitening Emulsion” especially in autumn.

Because autumn is a

very dry season in China, therefore my skin is very dry too. Both these two products contain the essential oil extracted from Rose de Mai. On the bottle, they advertise “The combination of pure rose petal essential oil and fresh rose flora water can immediately penetrate into skin to rapidly restore skin moisture.

In addition, it can quickly dissolve the dark substance in skin and offer an advanced whitening effect to make your skin crystal and white glowing with charms. ” Though I haven’t seen my skin “crystal and white glowing with charms”, I do feel my skin quality improved greatly. It’s no longer that dry and I also notice the spots on my cheeks below my eyes are fading.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3128111339690830/k2311a1128/11.28.10