Cadet Sweet Potato & Chicken dog treats
  • Although he is spoiled, I want the best for my dog so that he gets all the vitamins and nutrients to be healthy
  • He has his favorite dog treats like the ones shaped like steak or the one that is like a long stick but I think his favorite one is the Cadet brand Sweet Potato and Chicken wraps
  • I believe it is about a few dollars more then the other dog treats

• by pango14762

I have probably one of the most picky dogs so when I get him a certain brand of dog foor a treat he has to like or I’ll have to take it back. Although he is spoiled, I want the best for my dog so that he gets all the vitamins and nutrients to be healthy.

He has his favorite dog treats

like the ones shaped like steak or the one that is like a long stick but I think his favorite one is the Cadet brand Sweet Potato and Chicken wraps.

It’s made up of a small orange snack with a piece of chicken jerky wrapped around it.

They came wrapped in an orange bag so you can’t miss it while your shopping for your pet.

The health aspects of this treat is that he gets all that protein from the chicken with also vitamins and minerals from the sweet potato.

They are a bit hard for my small terrior to chew but they last long for him to enjoy at least.

What also makes this treat special is that is gourmet meaning that the ...

• Cadet Sweet Potato & Chicken dog treats
      people who made it took the time and effort to make it extra special for your dog.

I will probably keep buying him these treats for a long time.

My only concern is the price tag and the quantity that you get for them.

I believe it is about a few dollars more then the other dog treats.

The quantity is ok

but if they put some more in I would probably save money and not have to buy more every 5 days or so.

When it comes time to do so, im probably going to have my dog try the duck flavored one or the steak cadet brand.

He needs so more variety then the same old Chicken and Sweet Potato.

I just hope he likes them!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2928111339680830/k2311a1128/11.28.10