Sally Hansen Airbrush Legs  » Cosmetics  »
  • I have read good reviews about the Sally Hansen Airbrush Legs product and I was able to finally agree with thouse reviews when I was able to use the product

• by rycemix

I have read good reviews about the Sally Hansen Airbrush Legs product and I was able to finally agree with thouse reviews when I was able to use the product. And I must say that it really does work well in covering up areas on your skin and it works so great on legs, and on other areas on the body too.

Sally Hansen Airbrush Legs for me isn’t really cheap, especially for a student like me. For about PHP900.00 (roughly US$22), it’s really pricey but I do think a little

money sacrifice doesn’t hurt since it works so well in hiding flaws. I was able to first put it into use when I attended an event and I felt so insecure because I had to wear a short skirt and a sleeveless top. I have work clothes like that before but since the event was a really popular and big, I wanted to cover up the stretch marks on my calves and do a bit of cover up for my underarm since I want it to look soft and look ...

• really hair-free. And to my relief, Sally Hansen Airbrush Legs worked like a charm! I sprayed and a generous amount on the back of my claves, since the stretch marks were there, and I really beamed in delight because the product really made it so unnoticeable.

I was a bit apprehensive at trying the product out on my underarm because it might not work so well and that, since underarms are sensitive areas, it might do more damage to it. But I still tried it out anyway. I sprayed a generous

amount as well on my armpit and covered up the whole area gently with my fingers and I was really satisfied when I looked over it on the mirror because it looked really smooth.

I was really happy with the product and it lasted all through the night of the event. Since then, I have been using the product to cover up the same areas whenever I need to wear clothes that are too revealing. Despite its price, Sally Hansen Airbrush Legs is just one those beauty products that I will always buy.

Sally Hansen Airbrush Legs

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3128111339620830/k2311a1128/11.28.10