Garnier Fructis Style Body Boost Root Booster
  • There will be several days when I can make my hair look amazing, but it really depends on what sort of product I’m using, and how long that product can go in my hair
  • I recommend this to all hair types, and especially to people with thick curls

• by promeneur

I have incredibly thick, wavy hair, and there are only certain products I’m able to use that don’t allow it to fall flat or get too frizzy. There will be several days when I can make my hair look amazing, but it really depends on what sort of product I’m using, and how long that product can go in my hair. I needed something that could make my curls last longer and make my hair healthier at the same time.

When I began to use

Garnier products, I saw a gradual improvement in the health and look of my hair on a daily basis. The Body Boost Root Booster is a personal favorite, and is made up of fruit mirco-waxes and comes in a 5.1 fl oz spray bottle. It’s not a gel or a mousee that will only manage hair daily, nor is it a hair spray that stiffens your hair from too much alcohol and gives off that hard, sticky texture. This product works like its ...

• name, straight to the roots of your hair. It’s not designed for any specific hair type, merely pertains to those who want more volume. For thin and thin, flat hair, it’s made to last all day.

I needed lift, and so I apply it to my damp hair in sections (as directed) and gently blow-dry after. It smells amazing with the ginseng and lemon fruit extracts inside, and I know those nutrients are working on my hair all day long. The next day,

I simply spray a little at the edges of my curls, and it’s a great second-day “boost” for my hair. I recommend this to all hair types, and especially to people with thick curls. Depending on what kind of product you use, curls can be made incredibly soft, or sticky and hard. This Root Booster takes care of your hair’s health and then its appearance, settling right into the roots and making your hair look natural as well as beautiful, pumping up the volume all day long.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3128111339470830/k2311a1128/11.28.10