Hada Labo Super Hyaluronic Acid Moisturizing Milk
  • Since I had run out of moisturizer, I decided to try the moisturizing milk from Hada Labo
  • However, since I love the facial wash and toner I got from this line, so I took a leap of faith and purchase the moisturizer anyway
  • I was a little disappointed with the texture
  • I thought it wont work that well in running its course if it’s so gooey and light
  • All in all this is a appropriately priced moisturizer and I will definitely repurchase when I’m out

• by janicemic

Since I had run out of moisturizer, I decided to try the moisturizing milk from Hada Labo. In the beginning, I was a little fearful that the Super Hyaluronic Acid from this moisturizer will be too much of goodness to my already oily face. However, since I love the facial wash and toner I got from this line, so I took a leap of faith and purchase the moisturizer anyway.

I use this after I cleanse and tone my face. The texture

of the moisturizer is runny and milky in color. I was a little disappointed with the texture. I thought it wont work that well in running its course if it’s so gooey and light. However to my surprise, despite the moisturizer being light in texture, I had to apply it sparingly. I believe that Hada Labo had purposely made the moisturizer runny so that it absorbs easily into the skin.

I use a pea size and its rich enough for the ...

• entire face. Be careful not to apply too much if you have oily skin like me, as it makes my skin shiny when I did. I did not break out from this milky moisturizer and since it doesn’t have mineral oil as an ingredient, it doesn’t clog my pores.

I was experimenting on how this moisturizer could double up as a make up remover however the result is disappointing. It couldn’t remove the make up from my face and when I try

to remove my eye shadows with the moisturizers, it burn and sting my eyes. It appears that this only work as a good moisturizing power cream.

All in all this is a appropriately priced moisturizer and I will definitely repurchase when I’m out.

Somehow the moisturizer heals my skin as it is not as oily as before. I am so amazed with the result of this moisturizer. However, this moisturizer could be a tad better if it comes with SPF protection.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3128111339450830/k2311a1128/11.28.10