Steak n Shake Seasoning Famous For Steak Burgers
Indianapolis, IN 46204
  • First off let me start by saying I love Steak and Shake burgers therefore you can guess how I felt when I came across their seasoning in the store
  • I remembered how delicious my fries tasted at Steak and Shake because they also use the seasoning on them as well
  • I like the real thick steak fries if I have to cook them myself

• by ShellieP

First off let me start by saying I love Steak and Shake burgers therefore you can guess how I felt when I came across their seasoning in the store.

I was absolutely overjoyed, but then I wondered if it really tasted like it did in the restaurant. So, of course I hurried home to find something to cook. I didn’t have any burgers, but I did have fries.

I remembered how delicious my fries tasted at Steak and Shake

because they also use the seasoning on them as well. So fries it is.

I like the real thick steak fries if I have to cook them myself. So I heated up my mini fryer dipped in my fries I could smell them as they cook they smelled so good.

Ding! They’re ready so I sprinkle them all over with the Steak and Shake seasoning while the fries are still hot and sizzling.

They were absolutely out of ...

• this world! Now I can have my very own steak n shake fries and burgers when I buy some anytime I want! What more could I ask for!

Oh yeah and to top it the seasoning has no calories or carbohydrates how wonderful is that, I mean usually you find a condiment or seasoning you want to put on your favorite food and can’t because it is loaded down with carbohydrates or calories or sodium or even something worse.

Now get this

finally something you pay for comes in a large enough bottle eight ounces so you get what you pay for and plenty to go around that means you can actually use it more than once or twice I mean how great is that.

Next time I will test the Steak and Shake seasoning on more foods and be sure to let you know how it went or if it’s just good for the burgers and fries.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2728111339440830/k2311a1128/11.28.10