Crane 2.3 Gallon Cool Mist Humidifier
  • However, amazing effects of Crane humidifier are capable to moderate all their troubles remarkably
  • Now, I consider the buying of another one for my working room – as a present to myself
  • Nonetheless, a single fill per night suffice definitely to moisten the room copiously
  • Actually, the filter is available separately, but in the matter of facts, I found it positive to refill the water every day as it prevents water deposits and thus keeps the tank clean without bothering too much

• by grandilo

This eye-catching humidifier features one of most precious purchases I made before the beginning of previous winter. It not only works as promised, but also acts indeed extremely comforting to cold symptoms, cracked lips and skin, dried to itchiness. My mother in law has the asthma and my daughter suffer of several allergies. Every winter, forced hot air system affects their breathing badly; they sneeze a lot and complain to be all stuffed up. However, amazing effects of Crane humidifier are capable to moderate all their troubles remarkably. In our household, we have the one in living room and additional ones for each bedroom, as well. Now, I consider the buying of another one for my working room – as

a present to myself.

To tell you the truth, I was not that enthusiastic right after the buy of the first one. Actually, it was easy as pie to unpack and setup, but it gurgled quite loud and daunting when turned up, the water from the mist hissed and dripped all around on the furniture and even leaked on the floor. Naturally, at last I had to check thoroughly the instruction manual, which is, frankly speaking, clear and simple to understand, but fundamental to use the humidifier properly. Following the instructions austerely, I adjusted the flow of the mist and the humidifier became quiet, while there is not a trace of water on the surface around it. In spite ...

• of this and according to manuals, I placed the humidifier on cute, decorative ceramic tray, to prevent eventual damage on wooden surface.

However, since adjustment of humidifier, even at night I only hear minimal sound of water trickling and periodic sound of water bubbling like the one in water cooler, but none of it disturbing or annoying. Furthermore, it has an adjustment dial, allowing you abate or bring up the amount of produced mist, according to your needs. Moreover, device shuts off automatically when the water container is emptied.

Indeed, the tank is compact and let me admonish you, it only contains one gallon of water. Pay attention, it does truly hold only a gallon, not 2.3 gallon as

says misleadingly the product title; what means it can produce up to 2.3 gallon of mist per day with more refills. Nonetheless, a single fill per night suffice definitely to moisten the room copiously. Furthermore, as it does not have a filter at all, there are no spare parts or additional expenses required. Actually, the filter is available separately, but in the matter of facts, I found it positive to refill the water every day as it prevents water deposits and thus keeps the tank clean without bothering too much.

Nicely shaped and aesthetic humidifier is available in assorted colors and thus as well very handy as a delightful, practical and useful gift for every occasion.

Crane 2.3 Gallon Cool Mist Humidifier

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3428111339430830/k2311a1128/11.28.10