Hada Labo Super Hyaluronic Acid Hydrating Lotion
  • That is a bold statement to make, so I decided I’m buying one for me
  • I feel so moisturized sometimes I thought I can save up on moisturizer
  • I highly recommend this as it’s free of fragrances, mineral oil, alcohol and colorant

• by janicemic

I was in love with the facial wash from this line, so I took the risk to purchase the ever so famous moisturizing lotion from Hada Labo. A friend who resides in Japan confirmed this brand is a very famous and successful one. The company claimed that this is a best seller and that one bottle is sold in every 4 seconds in Japan! That is a bold statement to make, so I decided I’m buying one for me.

Initially I was a little confused with the word “Lotion” on the bottle. I was not aware that we have lotion for the face. Lotion as in like moisturizers, but this isn’t moisturizer. After I read the description of

the bottle, I finally understood this works as a “toner”. One point worth mentioning is that this lotion is packed with Super Hyaluronic Acid which has twice the moisture power of Hyaluronic acid, thus the word “Super”. And that 1gm of Hyaluronic Acid can hold up to 6 litre of water! Imagine the goodness this is doing to replenish the moisture to our skin. This is our passage to baby soft skin.

So I use this lotion after cleansing my face. Unlike all the “toner” I had before, the instruction on the bottle was to apply this on your palm and gently pat them on my face. I had the mentality that toner is supposed to swipe clean the ...

• dirt trap on your face, thus I had to use a cotton pad. The cotton pad seems to eat all of the lotion and I ended up pouring a huge amount onto the cotton and upon smearing it on my face, it didn’t absorb well into the skin. So in conclusion, since the texture of the lotion is very runny it seems to works best applying them by hand.

I will tilt the bottle a 45 degree and let the nozzle dispense out a 2-3 drop of the lotion. I rub them on both my hands and pat them on my face. The lotion felt slippery and watery on my face and when I start to work around

by patting them on my face the texture of the lotion turn sticky and a little tacky I must say. I will pat them for a minute or so and by the second minute the lotion will eat into the skin. By the 3rd minute, when I run my finger on my skin, I can feel how supple and soft they feel.

The lotion makes my skin feel “bouncy”. I feel so moisturized sometimes I thought I can save up on moisturizer. I highly recommend this as it’s free of fragrances, mineral oil, alcohol and colorant. These addictives will only make my sensitive skin irritated. I will try out more skin care from this line and will keep the review coming.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3128111339400830/k2311a1128/11.28.10