Nestle Chocolate Caramel Cocoa Mix  » Food  »
  • During the cold months, however, there are so many delicious flavors that I happen to find the stores and can’t resist bringing them home to try out
  • I love the warm taste that runs down my throat as I sip from the cup of cocoa

• by Susanna Frank

Hot Chocolate is always a soothing drink that hits the spot inside of me no matter what time of year it is. During the cold months, however, there are so many delicious flavors that I happen to find the stores and can’t resist bringing them home to try out. Nestle has come out with a new flavor for hot chocolate, Chocolate Caramel, two of my favorite flavors.

This hot chocolate comes in an enchanting

box that shows a house in the winter time covered in snow come out from the steam of the cocoa. There are caramel and chocolate pieces scattered over the box and it looks so intriguing that I can’t resist. The box even promises consumers that the product is made with real Nestle Cocoa, and I can tell you right now that this product really delivers.

I love the warm taste that runs down ...

• my throat as I sip from the cup of cocoa. I can smell the chocolate and the caramel combination of the cocoa as it combines with the creamy quality of the milk and makes for the perfect night or evening or morning drink that just warms me up from the inside out and makes me feel deeply into the holiday spirit.

Another excellent quality about this product is that it is so simple

to make because all you do heat up some water and add the cocoa mix. Making sure to stir the contents so that you get the full flavor the cocoa and the caramel and can really enjoy the product without worrying that you missed some of the ingredients and it is sitting at the bottom of your cup.

This product can be found in grocery stores and be purchased for one dollar and eighty nine cents.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2728111339370830/k2311a1128/11.28.10