Hada Labo- Super Hyaluronic Acid Hydrating Face Wash
  • So I know that the technology behind this line is all back by research
  • This cleanser doesn’t create a lot of bubbles and I’m disappointed as I have this mentality that the bubbles will go deep cleanse your pores

• by janicemic

Recently I’m all about taking care of my skin. Hada Labo, a major brand from Japan just hit our stores, and I purchased them after many good feedbacks from friends. I’m a little skeptic on trying out new stuff and I always scout around for information prior trying them on my skin. I just refuse to be the guinea pig. But we may never know, as what works on others, might not on us.

Anyway, since I’m running out of

cleanser I daringly purchased the face wash from this line. Hada is Japanese for skin and Labo means laboratory. So I know that the technology behind this line is all back by research. This face wash has Super Hyaluronic Acid goodness in it. Since I have oily skin, I’m always very careful with cleanser, as my skin will start to peel and irritated from harsh chemical in cleanser for oily skin. Its like they stripped away all the possible moisture and ...

• dirt from my face.

Since this cleanser comes in a tube packaging, I squeeze a pea size on my hand and start to lather up. This cleanser doesn’t create a lot of bubbles and I’m disappointed as I have this mentality that the bubbles will go deep cleanse your pores. I massage them onto my skin and let it sit for a minute and then I rinse them off with lukewarm water. The cleanser is a little creamy in texture and

I had to rinse a couple of time as I feel a layer of slippery moisture on my skin.

I am so amazed with my first wash. My face has this supple and smooth feeling to it. It felt very clean and I don’t suffer from the tightness on skin after the wash. It’s like the cleanser comes with moisturizer, 2 in 1 thingy. I absolutely adore this, and it’s a plus since this is free of fragrance, mineral oil and alcohol.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3126111339230930/k2311a1126/11.26.10