Paint.NET - Image and Photo Editing Software  » Software  »
  • Be careful when downloading it from other web, i recommend only download from the trusted site (preferably directly from the official website) because we may end up getting nothing instead of the program, and maybe it can bring damage to the computer
  • Once opened, it remind me the paint, i found the menu on the left side of the screen, although this is much more complete
  • It can be done in windows display but to save the photo is greatly diminished the quality of it, so I decided to find other program
  • What I love is that it is very easy to use, almost requiring no knowledge of the subject to be able to handle it well
  • I recommend using it if you really want to find a simple photo editing program, but be careful when downloading it, it's a free program and i suggest downloading it on its official web ( http://www. getpaint

• by Ludvik Rahman

Paint.NET is a photo editing program, it’s halfway between the paint and photoshop. It is much simpler and easier to use than photoshop but much more complete and functional than the paint.

It is completely free, so we can download it from their website or from any page that reliable in providing it. Be careful when downloading it from other web, i recommend only download from the trusted site (preferably directly from the official website) because we may end up getting nothing instead of the program, and maybe it can bring damage to the computer.

Installation is very simple since we only have to follow the steps that will be mentioned by user installation guide, basically just press the next button.

Once opened, it remind me the paint, i found the menu on the left side of the screen, although this is much more complete. Here is the

typical drawing and selection tools. The menu at the top of the screen and more complex. We can retouch photos, use multiple layers like photoshop and make different effects on your photos with just one click. For this, we have only to open a photo (”file”>> “open”) and start testing different effects or alterations.

But it also has the most basic tools of retouching (black and white, brightness and contrast, curves, hue and saturation, sepia) if you just want a little tweak your photos.

Review :

I was looking for an easy photo editing program to adjust brightness and contrast for few pictures, but i want make it look naturally. It can be done in windows display but to save the photo is greatly diminished the quality of it, so I decided to find other program. And so I found Paint.Net and I must say that is ...

• serving me for what I wanted and more.

What I love is that it is very easy to use, almost requiring no knowledge of the subject to be able to handle it well. It has other more complex tools to perform more sophisticated work, but without reaching the level of photoshop.

Opens quickly, and always work properly, a point also taken into account, and does not slow down computer operation.

Another positive aspect is the result. The photos look great after using it, without diminishing the size or quality. In addition, we can choose the size that you want to save the photo. The default is marked 90%, but we can change it.

As for the use as above is very simple, and has all the features and tools necessary for any users who wants to apply a few alteration to their photos. There are many small tools that

will make this task easier and help us get very good results.

And of course, the most important advantage is that it is free. It has nothing to envy for other image editing programs that are not free, because the truth is that this is a marvel. Maybe if you look very professional and very complete, this may fall short, but for the average user does not need professional results but simply good in quality it will be a good option. Although I do not work too complex with it, for fast little touch and easy way to keep my photos with the same quality despite having been retouched, it’s perfect. I recommend using it if you really want to find a simple photo editing program, but be careful when downloading it, it’s a free program and i suggest downloading it on its official web ( http://www.getpaint.net ).

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3026111339060930/k2311a1126/11.26.10