Nars Nail Polish Mash and Midnight  » Cosmetics  »
  • The first time I use an expensive nail polish was when I decided to try Nars Nail Polish
  • I just want to experience the difference of cheaper one with the expensive Nail Polish
  • Before anything else, I bought Nars in the cosmetic stall in Landmark Mall Makati Philippines
  • The first thing that I noticed is that it has so many amazing colors
  • I like the praise I received so despite the problems of chipping and cracking, I continue to re-apply it

• by grecy

I do not usually put a nail polish with my nails as I hate the heavy feeling it brings on my nails and hands. Some nail polish gives that kind of feeling. I do not like uneasy feeling to have with my hand so I rather put nothing on it. Another, when I am typing it is not good that my hands feel heavy as I get tired easily to move it.

However, there are times that I need to add a little color to my pale hands. It brightens my hand and it brings out lighter color of my fair skin. A nails with coat is noticeable. I had use so many brands of nail polish and most of it are cheaper

once as I do not wear it every day. The first time I use an expensive nail polish was when I decided to try Nars Nail Polish. I just want to experience the difference of cheaper one with the expensive Nail Polish.

Before anything else, I bought Nars in the cosmetic stall in Landmark Mall Makati Philippines. The first thing that I noticed is that it has so many amazing colors. It bought two colors, Mash and Midnight and purple rain. I first use Mash and Midnight. At first coat, it dries fast. You do not have to be really careful with it. If you want a perfect coat you need to apply two coats. I observed that even if the nail polish stays for ...

• two days, it does not change it colors. Some nail polish breaks once you expose your hands to water, but this one does not. It last for five days and even for two weeks in your nail. This color is worth a penny.

The experience with Mash and Midnight is not the same with Purple Rain. Purple Rain was sticking and chipping after a day of application. It also dries fast but the more coats you apply, you are only expecting it to chip of in later time. After a day I have to remove it and re-apply it and the same thing happen after a day. You have to shake the mini bottle carefully because it dries fast when exposed to air. I like

the color of Purple Rain, it is more bluish than purple. It makes my hand fairer and because of that it became my favorites. It makes my hand classy and everyone is saying it fits me. My hands look cute. I like the praise I received so despite the problems of chipping and cracking, I continue to re-apply it. I still believe it is still a great nail polish, you just have to coat it evenly and perfectly, it is not hard to do anyway.

Maybe the different type of color has its own shelf life and durability when it applies. Mash and Midnight has a long staying power, however, Purple Rain has not. Both gave me a glossy nail result, so it is a must have.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3126111338900930/k2311a1126/11.26.10