Mary Kay Liquid Lip Color Cherry Coffee Flavor
  • I like to wear it for our upcoming Christmas Party that our company have

• by grecy

I had so many lip glosses and lipsticks. It has been two decades since I started wearing these kinds. Moreover, I am not a fanatic as I am not into using make up, really. Anyway, what I am looking for a lip color is that it has to make my lips beautiful. It has to cover my lips completely and it has a long staying power.

It has been two years since I started using Mary Kay products. I have to admit that it is addicting no matter how expensive it is. Another, Mary Kay products are

very true to its every promise that is why I stayed. Another product I tried with them is Mary Kay Liquid Lip Color. I ask the help of my friend that have Mary Kay Consultant to by one for me.

That Mary Kay Consultant name Jenny Feroa showed me liquid lip color, Cherry. Because it is liquid it is juicy and the color is rich. It covers my lips; it has full proof application of a lip gloss. It is like a lipstick somehow. The cherry type makes my lip to have a color pink with the slight ...

• red color. You can wear it with any kind of dress. It also moisturizes my lips and it has a little sweet smell.

However, it does not last long. When you apply it in the morning, as long as your lips is not moving when you talk it fades. Little by little it fades. When I apply it at seven in the morning, the color fades at eleven in the morning. I check it from time to time and after lunch, after brushing my teeth I have to apply it again as part of my retouch. For a

month of usage it last a month to me too. I hate it for having short lived coats.

Moreover, it is beautiful. It moisturizes my lips and the cherry type is just perfect for my lips, it looks fresh and youthful. It gives me a radiant beauty even if I wear it alone. But it cost me a lot. It cost $13 for the size of .26 oz that only last for a month. I hate the fact that I still like to have it again. I like to wear it for our upcoming Christmas Party that our company have.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3126111338890930/k2311a1126/11.26.10