Nestle Crunch Ice Cream  » Food  »
  • Another delicious discovery of mine is the Nestle Crunch Ice Cream

• by Twitrix

As I’ve said from my previous reviews, I’m a huge fan of chocolates, ice creams, coffees, and the random combination of these. Another delicious discovery of mine is the Nestle Crunch Ice Cream. Our family trusted Nestle from our choice of coffee, milk, creamer, etc. If it’s Nestle, it’s going to be fine. And the set of ice creams is just an addition to the “Choose Wellness” lifestyle we

have adopted. Nestle Crunch Ice Cream belongs to the batch of Nestle Kitkat and BabyRuth Ice Creams. They are the chocolate line as I call them. It’s one of the simplest-made and cheapest ice creams I ever bought but never has a decrease in quality of taste. It is the Crunch chocolate turned into an ice cream. Although Crunch can be refrigerated and eaten cold, this ice cream is ...

• just different. The creamy taste is there complementing the chocolate itself. Imagine eating Crunch yet creamier, more delicious, and served cold.

The basic ingredient is of course, Nestlé’s Crunch Chocolate. The other ingredients are just the basics and some additional flavorings. The basics include water, chocolate ripple, sugar, milk powders, vegetable oil, glucose syrup, and cocoa powder. The additional flavorings include food colors, emulsifiers,

stabilizers, and nature-identical food flavor. I guess, the ingredients really count for those in the ice cream business. However, for those in the consumer level like me, as long as it’s delicious, there’s nothing to argue about. It is just one of my tastiest discoveries. It’s really good during hot days and even cold ones. It just suits every occasion.

Discover Nestle Ice Cream. Discover wellness. I just did.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2726111338840830/k2311a1126/11.26.10