Strepsils Honey and Lemon Lozenges for Sore Throat  » Medicine  »
  • And that’s a good thing because I dislike medicines
  • I think this is the best medicine to combat sore throat, and I have always been plagued with sore throats and I know I could only rely on this product to heal me from it

• by rycemix

I have always been fascinated with the fact that Strepsils always does its job of providing me relief from sore throat. My favorite variant is the Strepsils Honey and Lemon and the reason why it’s my favorite is because it tastes so good, just like candy, that it doesn’t make me think that I have medicine in my mouth. And that’s a good thing because I dislike medicines.

When I was working in the call center industry a

couple of years back, I had suffered from severe sore throat and I literally lost my voice during trainings. The graveyard shift I’m in has also added a toll on the sore throat I was experiencing and to my voice loss and to rid myself of the sore throat, I really relied on Strepsils. What’s great about it is that it’s just like any lemon and honey flavored candy so I don’t mind having it inside my ...

• mouth. For about a week, I relied on Strepsils and soon enough I had regained my voice again and the sore throat was gone.

Although it’s just like candy, I don’t chew or bite on it because the direction on the pack says that I have to let the lozenge dissolve naturally in my mouth. And I don’t suggest popping another one inside your mouth as soon as the current one is gone. I usually let an hour

or two pass before I take another lozenge again.

I think this is the best medicine to combat sore throat, and I have always been plagued with sore throats and I know I could only rely on this product to heal me from it. It’s really affordable, about PHP40 (or about a US$1 for a pack which contains around 10 lozenges), it can be purchased over the counter, and it’s available in almost all drug stores like Watsons and Mercury Drug.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2626111338790830/k2311a1126/11.26.10