Snickers Chocolate
  • The rich chocolate taste was amazing and perfectly blended with the nougat and creamy caramel in the middle
  • I think they added more peanuts to the recipe however
  • So I believe it doesn't hurt at all to have some Snickers every now and then

• by Angusa

Timeless that’s how I would describe Snickers and I would never mean that as an exaggeration. I first tasted this brand of chocolate perhaps when I was already about 13 since it was not manufactured locally but was imported from other countries. The rich chocolate taste was amazing and perfectly blended with the nougat and creamy caramel in the middle. I didn’t like the peanuts as much but still it was a good combination. It has since become one of my favorite brands although I haven’t been

able to have as much as I wish I could because it was relatively pricey than the local chocolates.

Twelve years had passed and Snickers still smells and tastes just as sweet as it did the first time I discovered it. The roasted peanuts in caramel and soft nougat covered in rich milk chocolate always satisfy my love for chocolates. I think they added more peanuts to the recipe however. I would have been more delighted if it had more chocolate and less nuts. They also released Snickers Almonds but ...

• I have not had the chance to taste it yet. A Snickers Original chocolate bar weighs 55 grams and contains 265 calories but it doesn’t bother me. I only have it once in a while anyway.

What’s the difference between Snickers and other brands of chocolates? Snickers fills you up. Other chocolates are so sweet it just stimulates you to eat more because you don’t get satisfied with just one piece. Snickers is rich and heavy and it is not as sweet as Mars or Butterfinger. You just eat one

and you’re good to go. As for me I just eat half of the bar, keep it, and then eat the other half a few hours after. For all we know, eating too much chocolate will surely give you a painful throat especially if you do not drink enough water after eating. It is your responsibility nevertheless to take note of the fat and sugar content of the foods you are taking in. So I believe it doesn’t hurt at all to have some Snickers every now and then.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2726111338700830/k2311a1126/11.26.10