Urban Decay Skyscraper Multi-benefit Mascara  » Cosmetics  »
  • I believe using a mascara is the only solution I had in mid
  • That experience made me reject mascara from my other make ups
  • I learned about Urban Decay Multi-benefit mascara from my officemate
  • I bought one for myself for the price of $22

• by grecy

I am not gifted of having long eye lashes. Some of the girls I saw with long eye lashes make their eyes more distinct and noticeable. I want to be like that. I want to have long lashes. I believe using a mascara is the only solution I had in mid. It is not my first time to sue mascara. When I was in grade school there was a school program and I wore make up for that. Mascara re-defined my eyes.

Moreover, not all mascara does their job well. Some mascara makes my lashes super dry and it irritates me. It leads me to scratching my eyes because

my lashes falls into it that gives me itchiness and in no time the black ink of mascara will produces small grains when it dries. It enters my eyes that lead me to scratching.

That experience made me reject mascara from my other make ups. I only use mascara when it is badly needed because sometimes you need it for complete drama. I learned about Urban Decay Multi-benefit mascara from my officemate. She is the type who likes to try new make-ups. When there are new cosmetics in town, she will surely have it. When I saw the packaging of Urban Decay I said to myself, I want to ...

• have it too. It has a very chic and trendy packaging. The tube is rubber and the color is violet of 12 ml. The mascara ink is color black. I like the rubber tube. Without even looking, when you enter your hands on your bag to get it, you will simply feel that it is the Urban Decay Mascara because of the rubber. It is quite unique.

I bought one for myself for the price of $22. It is so expensive but I do not mind. I felt that there is some kind of attachment me and this mascara have. Some kind of destiny. Anyway, I use it

and I can say it lengthens my lashes. It does not clump. The brush of mascara is precise. I feel every lash is equally painted. I can see my lashes individually. In addition, the paint is not heavy in the eyes. It feels like there is nothing you are wearing. It indeed made my lashes looks beautiful. It is clean also, no grains when it dries and of course does not irritate my eyes.

This mascara makes me say that this is what I really needed. Why do I wait for so long to have it? I love it, I love it, and I love it. Did I say I love it?

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3126111338690830/k2311a1126/11.26.10