Excedrin PM  » Medicine  »
  • However to me it is well worth the cost that is involved
  • I think that it maybe cheaper at places like a dollar store or a Fred's department store
  • I have noticed that if I do not get at least 6 full hours of restful and sound sleep I wake up feeling very groggy the next morning
  • I would definitely recommend this product if you can dedicate at least a solid 6 hours of sleep a night though

• by webgirl40

Excedrin PM — I have a job that can be really stressful and can drive me crazy sometimes. I also have a job that requires me to be in front of the computer screen for most of the day. This being the case I have found that I frequently have a headache at the end of the day. It is for this reason I usually turn to an Excedrin product. If the headache is bad enough I use Excedrin migraine. However when my headaches effect my sleeping I turn to Excedrin PM.

This is a relatively expensive product. It costs about $7.00 a bottle at my local walmart. However to me it

is well worth the cost that is involved. I would encourage others to try other stores for pricing though. I think that it maybe cheaper at places like a dollar store or a Fred’s department store.

For me this product does a great job at taking away aches and pains and then letting me sleep very soundly throughout the night. I have noticed that if I do not get at least 6 full hours of restful and sound sleep I wake up feeling very groggy the next morning. I feel completely myself if I have had 8 hours so I really try to dedicate at least a solid eight hours ...

• per night if I can.

The medicine works within 30 minutes of taking it. The headaches and pains are usually gone within 35 to 40 minutes after taking and I am usually getting really sleep within an hour. That being said this is not a product that should be taken if you are unable to go to sleep after taking it. It will make you sleepy and inhibit your reaction time and brain function. Like any other medicine of this nature it is important that you do not drive after taking either. I tried to go to the gas station be my house one time shortly after taking this product and

barely made it home without falling asleep.

I have noticed though that if I take it for an extended period, I have trouble going to sleep without it the night that I stop taking it but it usually subsides within an hour of going to bed. I think that if it was taken exclusively for a really long time that it could become addictive.

Overall I like this product. I find that it works great for me. I would definitely recommend this product if you can dedicate at least a solid 6 hours of sleep a night though. If you can’t do that then this product will leave you feeling groggy.

Excedrin PM

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2626111338640830/k2311a1126/11.26.10