Moulinex Fresh Express - Food Processor  » Housewares  »
  • The potatoes made this way and fries are delicious
  • I found a good offer and tt cost me 50 euros, but usually cost a few euros more

• by Ludvik Rahman

It is an electric chopper that can chop a variety of foods quickly and easily.

The device is very simple and very easy to use. To do this we must connect to the stream. The cable is not very long, so we must sit near an outlet, but enough to use comfortably.

The device itself is attached a transparent object with a sort of tube up, where will put the food. Within this tube transparent find another piece that will force down the food to be biting.

Then choose one of the pieces from the 5 that are based on how we want to chop:

* The two greens are chopping potatoes, cucumbers, or similar to make large cuts. One of them makes a thick cut and one finer. Used to cut potatoes for tortilla or as I said earlier, sliced cucumbers. The potatoes made this way and fries are delicious. They have nothing to envy to the bag, and are much healthier.

* The red, yellow and orange. All these are to chop into smaller pieces. We also have here various thicknesses. Ideal for chopping carrots and cheese for example.

It’s nothing dangerous as the cutting edge is protected by clear plastic piece that prevents us from accidentally cut. Yes, very careful when handling parts as they are sharp and can cut. We can handle them only by grasping the plastic.

The results are excellent. Save a lot of work especially when making salads or cold foods and that just put the onion and choose the type of court, just need a few seconds. The same can be said for the carrot or any other food.

I also notice that everything is working with cheese for the pasta. Many times we buy a piece of cheese and grate at home. Before it was a hassle to do it manually with the grater. Now put the ...

• Moulinex  Fresh Express - Food Processor
      pieces of cheese here, and within seconds you’re ready to take. It is a wonder.

Cleaning is no problem. All you have do is wash the piece of grating that we have chosen and pass a little water to the transparent part, which have been in contact with food. Nothing more.

At home i have had for about a month and used a lot. Especially for salads, cheese and cut potatoes, but can be used with other foods as long as they can be bitten and not too hard.

If you are accustomed to salads or make chopping, i often think that this gadget can be

highly recommended. It was working like a charm and saves us much time in the kitchen.

Summary :

- It can be stored anywhere and does not occupy much space.

- Grate food in a very quick and effortless. Save a lot of work in the kitchen.

- It is extremely easy to use. With the flip of a button, the blade begins to rotate and grate the food.

- No danger of cuts because it is well protected.

- It is very easy to clean

Price :

I found a good offer and tt cost me 50 euros, but usually cost a few euros more.

Muhammad sajjad says :

re : I found a good offer and tt cost me 50 euros, but usually cost a few euros more
I need one piece in oman sohar

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5326111338600830/k2311a1126/11.26.10