Too Faced Pixie Pin-Up Makeup Set  » Cosmetics  »
  • I find mostly all the packaging of any Too Faced product gorgeous and stunning and Too Faced Pixie Pin-Up was no exception, I absolutely love the packaging and I love the products that are inside just as much as I love the case
  • From the outside this looks like a regular makeup box (A super cute makeup box that is) however when you open it, it because a beautiful pop up at the top and the colors and artwork are amazing and so gorgeous I never actually want to close the case
  • This is definitely one of those things that even when you use all the products up, you don't throw out the case and you keep it
  • I really love the eyeliner and when I used it in this case it was the first time that I've used it
  • I would definitely recommend this set to anyone, the quality is great and is definitely what you would expect to get for the price and the brand that you're paying for

• by JCandyce

When I saw this set, I completely fell in love with how gorgeous it is. I find mostly all the packaging of any Too Faced product gorgeous and stunning and Too Faced Pixie Pin-Up was no exception, I absolutely love the packaging and I love the products that are inside just as much as I love the case.

From the outside this looks like a regular makeup box (A super cute makeup box that is) however when you open it, it because a beautiful pop up at the top and the colors and artwork are amazing and so gorgeous I never actually want to close the case. This is definitely one of those things that even when you use all the products up, you don’t throw out the case and you keep it. This case is simply too beautiful to throw away.

This

makeup set comes with 6 eye shadows, 4 of the shades are really light. a yellow, a very light pink, a white and a shade just a little bit darker than white. And 2 darker shades, an almost medium brown and a medium purple. The very light pink and the medium purple are definitely my favorite shades, they’re really pretty separately and really pretty worn together.

This set also comes with Last Injection Pinpoint mascara, which I’ve also tried before and the only difference between this and the original Lash Injection mascara is that this Pinpoint one gives a bit more definition to my lashes and I love this one just as much as the original. It doesn’t flake off in little black specs or have any fallout from volume midday like some mascaras that I’ve tried do.

Lastly, this set comes with ...

• a black shiny eyeliner and it applies super easily, it glides right on without much pressure and it doesn’t tug at the eye at all. This eyeliner even applies smoothly on my waterline. After applying this above my lash line and on my water line, I seal it in with a black cream eyeliner and then I’m good to go. I really love the eyeliner and when I used it in this case it was the first time that I’ve used it.

Like most makeup sets by Too Faced, this set also comes with Shadow Insurance. I have tried this before and I actually have a lot of these tubes now because I’ve bought quite a few makeup sets from Too Faced and most of them came with this Shadow Insurance but of course I don’t mind because it’s a great product and

it really works at making eye shadows last longer, I don’t really have to use this for the eye shadows in this set because they last long enough without using it but it’s great for those eye shadows that I have that don’t last as quite as long as I need them too and I use this and they last way longer and my eyes are perfect all day long without any fading or creasing at all. My eyes feel light and this doesn’t weigh them down.

I would definitely recommend this set to anyone, the quality is great and is definitely what you would expect to get for the price and the brand that you’re paying for. Not many products by Too Faced have let me down and this product definitely hasn’t. I’m giving this makeup set a perfect 10 because it really deserves it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3124111338571130/k2311a1124/11.24.10