L’oreal Colour Juice Sheer Juicy Lipgloss in Bubblegum  » Cosmetics  »
  • Both of the latter lipglosses are pretty expensive, so I decided to try out the L'oreal lipgloss to save some money
  • The Walmart I went to didn't have this, but luckily I found this at Kroger for $8
  • A little goes a long way, so this lipgloss will definitely last a long time
  • I wouldn't wear this alone because it kind of makes my lips look unnaturally light and washes me out, but I love wearing this over all sorts of lip colors
  • This is a decent dupe of Nars Turkish Delight which I own, but I prefer Turkish Delight because the color is more of a milky, baby pink while L'oreal Bubblegum is a less pigmented version

• by Kelairyy

Many people were talking about how the L’oreal Colour Juice Lipgloss in the color Bubblegum was a dupe for MAC Underage lipglass and Nars Turkish Delight. Both of the latter lipglosses are pretty expensive, so I decided to try out the L’oreal lipgloss to save some money. I actually had a hard time finding this lipgloss in stores, surprisingly. Some of the stores I went to didn’t have all the colors that the L’oreal Colour Juice line carries. The Walmart I went to

didn’t have this, but luckily I found this at Kroger for $8. This is kind of expensive for a drugstore lipgloss, but it comes with a lot of product–0.5 fluid ounces. A little goes a long way, so this lipgloss will definitely last a long time.

This lipgloss is a light baby pink color with a bit of a peach undertone. This looks great layered over pink lipsticks or dark lipsticks to lighten the color a bit. For a lipgloss, this is pretty pigmented because it definitely lightens the lipstick or natural lip color a bit. I wouldn’t wear this alone because it kind of makes my lips look unnaturally light and washes me out, but I love wearing this over all sorts of lip colors.

I don’t like the applicator at all. It is a squeezy tube lipgloss, but instead of an angled opening like most of those lipglosses, the opening of this lipgloss is rounded which makes it hard to directly apply to my lips.

• L'oreal Colour Juice Sheer Juicy Lipgloss in Bubblegum
      I have to squeeze some lipgloss onto my fingers and apply it on my lips that way which is inconvenient because it makes my fingers sticky.

There is a slight scent to this lipgloss. It’s an artificial fruity scent that I’m not a fan of, but it isn’t that strong, so I can deal with it. Once you apply the lipgloss onto your lips, you can’t really smell it anymore, so that’s good.

Overall, I think this lipgloss is a decent gloss to have

to apply over lipsticks. I really like the color Bubblegum since it is really versatile; it can be applied onto any lipstick or lip stain or even alone, and it changes the color to make it lighter. This is a decent dupe of Nars Turkish Delight which I own, but I prefer Turkish Delight because the color is more of a milky, baby pink while L’oreal Bubblegum is a less pigmented version. However, I still like this lipgloss and will continue to wear it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3124111338481130/k2311a1124/11.24.10