100% Pure Lip Gloss in Pink Berry  » Cosmetics  »
  • Unfortunately, I don't see the Pink Berry shade listed on the QVC website anymore
  • Also, I have noticed that I shouldn't apply too much gloss close to the corners of my lips, or it will seep out into the corners (especially if I press my lips together)
  • I would recommend it if you want to treat your lips to natural, healthy ingredients

• by Lisa Pellegrini

I got this lip gloss when the representative of 100% Pure did a presentation on QVC. She was selling a very pretty set of mascara, eye shadow, eye pencils, lip gloss, and blush. It was all housed in an adorable cosmetic box that was painted with fruits. It was the special value of the day on QVC, and I had always been curious to try the 100% Pure make-up, because it is created with all-natural ingredients. Most of those ingredients are fruit and vegetable extracts.

I really like the lip gloss, in a shade called Pink Berry. It looks like a rose shade with maybe a touch of

apricot or coral. This gloss has a nice shine, and the pigmentation is strong. So I get some good color with this gloss. The color is not watery and wishy-washy looking. It is not what I would call a sheer lip gloss. It is a creamy gloss that gives me good coverage, almost like a lipstick. I guess I would say that it looks like a semi-lipstick or a combination of lipstick and gloss.

Unfortunately, I don’t see the Pink Berry shade listed on the QVC website anymore. But you can get this shade on the 100% Pure website, and it is only $13. That is not ...

• bad for lip gloss, especially since it is formulated entirely with organic ingredients. Here is a list of the fruit pigments in it: cherry, pomegranate, cranberry, blackberry, raspberry, peach, and plum. The Clinique Vitamin C Lip Smoothie is $17.50, which is $4.50 more and is not made with all-natural ingredients. Bobbi Brown’s lip gloss is $20, and the same holds true for that one, too, although that one does have a few natural ingredients.

There are only two things I need to be careful with when I put on the 100% Pure lip gloss. First of all, the lip gloss comes with a brush tip. At the other

end of the tube, there is an inch-long section that you have to twist in order to load up the brush tip with color. Be careful not to twist it too fast, or you will end up overloading the brush with gloss. Also, I have noticed that I shouldn’t apply too much gloss close to the corners of my lips, or it will seep out into the corners (especially if I press my lips together).

But I am happy with this gloss because of the good pigmentation, the full coverage, and the lovely shine. I would recommend it if you want to treat your lips to natural, healthy ingredients.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3124111338431030/k2311a1124/11.24.10