Sultra Bombshell 1” Curling Iron
  • For the longest time, I have unfortunately been using an extremely old curling iron that was handed down to me by my mom
  • Recently, I went into a Sephora store and asked a saleslady to recommend the best brand of curling iron that she could think of
  • The first thing I love about the Sultra Bombshell 1” Curling Iron is that it has shortened the time it takes to curl my hair significantly
  • I think 1” is great for creating a nice medium sized curl
  • Overall, I have to give the Sultra Bombshell 1” Curling Iron a rating of a 9 out of 10 because it is one of the best heat styling tools I have ever purchased

• by Intensify

I curl my hair on a regular basis. I probably do it a lot more often than most other girls. Because I do it so often, I am really dependent on a reliable curling iron. For the longest time, I have unfortunately been using an extremely old curling iron that was handed down to me by my mom. I have been on the lookout for a new, easy-to-use curling iron for such a long time. I have been reluctant to spend a lot of money on any one curling iron because I have heard both praise and criticism for so many of the newest ones to hit the market. Recently, I went into a Sephora store and asked a saleslady to recommend the best brand of curling iron that she could think of. That is how I ended up purchasing the Bombshell 1” Curling Iron by

Sultra. This is a curling iron I had never heard of before walking into the store that day but that I am now absolutely in love with!

The first thing I love about the Sultra Bombshell 1” Curling Iron is that it has shortened the time it takes to curl my hair significantly. I have a lot of hair. Not only is there a lot of it, but it is very thick. Trying to do anything to it, whether that involves curling or straightening, requires a lot of time and effort. Fortunately, the Sultra Bombshell is one of those new curling irons that does not come with a clamp. It just has the rod that heats up. All you have to do is wrap your hair around it, hold for a few seconds, and release. It is one of the easiest hair heat styling tools I have ...

• ever used. It used to take me over an hour to curl all of my hair. Now, I can finish curling in about half an hour! If that’s not an improvement, I don’t know what is. Plus, the curling iron heats up super quickly so it helps me save time all around.

I really like the size of this particular curling iron. I think 1” is great for creating a nice medium sized curl. They aren’t those really tiny curls that make you look like a little five year old girl. I can create nice beachy waves or slightly tighter curls that are still pretty well sized. The other really cool thing about this curling iron is that it is a ceramic iron. It is a lot less damaging to my hair than the curling iron I owned before it.

The only small complaint I honestly have about

the Sultra Bombshell 1” Curling Iron is the price. It cost a total of $130 plus tax. To me, that is very pricey for a curling iron, especially considering that you can purchase a pretty good quality curling iron for less than half that price. However, I justified spending so much on this curling iron by how effective it is. I honestly am so happy with this purchase. It helps me curl my hair super quickly and because I have to curl my hair so often, it has really helped improve my beauty routine. Overall, I have to give the Sultra Bombshell 1” Curling Iron a rating of a 9 out of 10 because it is one of the best heat styling tools I have ever purchased. It’s fast and easy to use and I highly recommend it to anyone looking for a high quality curling iron.

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1624111338311030/k2311a1124/11.24.10