Bath and Body Works Orange Sapphire Triple Moisture Body Cream
  • The reason why I bought this lotion was because of two things
  • Secondly, I wanted to experience the same amazing moisturizing effect I have with the shower cream
  • I like how compact it becomes when you squeeze a small portion in your palm
  • In my experience, the moisturizing effect can last for hours and it can truly hydrate your skin

• by ibizaspain

After I have tried using this shower cream, I was curious with its entire line for the “Orange Sapphire” collection. For the entire collection there is a shower gel, body lotion, fragrance mist and eau de toilette. I was really satisfied with the performance of the shower cream because of its unconventional hydrating feeling. The body cream has a similar container with the shower cream however the former is longer. Both are in tube container because only these two have “triple moisture” formula. The reason why I bought this lotion was because of two things. I did not like the “for men” formula

of Nivea because it was not suitable for my skin. Secondly, I wanted to experience the same amazing moisturizing effect I have with the shower cream. That was just a shower cream so everything is washed off after you take a bath. I was really anticipating how does it feel with its body lotion.

Like the shower cream, the formula is intense. When you wipe a small portion of it in your arms or you stick your fingers with it to test it, you cannot almost feel the difference. This is the most amazing feeling I ever felt. The only thing that separates

the two is that the shower cream when you lather it persistently, it creates bubbles while the body lotion absorbs in your skin. This body lotion has thick formula, not the watery kind like Nivea or Jergens. I like how compact it becomes when you squeeze a small portion in your palm. It feels like a frozen yoghurt, so compact and thick.

For me this body lotion has passed the ultimate test in providing prolong and indefinite moisture. How is that so? Like the shower cream, the formula itself is sticky. This body lotion is fast absorbing yet the surface of your skin ...

• Bath and Body Works Orange Sapphire Triple Moisture Body Cream
      is shinny or somewhat looking newly polished but feels dewy at the same time. This slippery texture remains for hours. When I applied it in my entire body, the lotion spreads fast. You can save more because you only need to apply a little. Then for hours, you can still feel the same dewy texture in your skin. It is as if you just applied a moisturizer in your body. Then what surprised me was even when I take a bath at night. It is difficult to get rid of the dewy feeling in your skin. I have to wash my body twice.
      Then even after taking a bath, although I used a different body soap now, the moisture continues and it feels like the lotion is something indelible. In my experience, the moisturizing effect can last for hours and it can truly hydrate your skin.

I have the same opinion with the fragrance of this product. It has bloody orange and mandarin plus floral notes of jasmine and amber. The lotion feels absolutely fantastic just like the shower cream. Like the moisture it provides, the scent lasts long for hours too. I really like this body lotion because of the smell and the enduring moisturizing effect.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3124111338301030/k2311a1124/11.24.10