Speak Now Deluxe Edition by Taylor Swift  » Music  »
  • The first thing I love about this album is the packaging
  • I would definitely suggest buying the actual album over downloading the songs online
  • The deluxe edition also comes with a documentary that I really enjoyed watching
  • I think the most amazing thing about this album is that no one song on it is bad
  • I highly recommend this to anyone who is either a Taylor Swift fan already or just a fan of great music

• by Intensify

Taylor Swift seems to be the new “it” girl these days in both the worlds of country music and pop music. Her records sell tons of copies and her concerts sell out. She has been extremely successful, and after purchasing and listening to her newest album entitled “Speak Now,” I understand exactly why. This has become my new favorite album. It is my go-to album for car rides. I have listened to it so many times since purchasing it last week that I have now memorized the words to every song.

The first thing I love about this album is the packaging.

I would definitely suggest buying the actual album over downloading the songs online. The booklet that comes with this album is awesome. The cover is glossy and it contains eighteen pages. The photographs are amazing. Taylor is featured acting out bits and pieces of the songs. It is great to look at while listening to the songs. The other thing I love is that the deluxe edition comes with so many extras. It is definitely worth the extra cost! It comes with six bonus tracks. Three of those tracks are new. Two are acoustic versions of songs that are already on the normal album and one song is a remix. If I hadn’t bought the deluxe edition, I would not have gotten the song “Superman” which has quickly become one of my favorites. The two acoustic songs are not so different from the originals but are still nice to hear. The deluxe edition also comes with a documentary that I really enjoyed watching.

What I love most about this album is the stories that Taylor Swift tells with her lyrics. Each and every song tells a story. From start to finish, there is something to pay attention to. The songs really draw ...

• Speak Now Deluxe Edition by Taylor Swift
      me in. Some are upbeat and others are more somber, but they are all engaging. It’s strange to think that someone so young is so wise when it comes to love and relationships, but it is such a treat to hear songs like “Enchanted” and “The Story of Us” that make you really think about the love in your own life. This is just such a thought provoking album.

I think the most amazing thing about this album is that no one song on it is bad. Usually, an artist will put out an album with fourteen tracks and one or two

of them will be kind of mediocre. This album isn’t like that. I can see each and every one of these songs being played on the radio.

Overall, I have to give the Speak Now Deluxe Edition album by Taylor Swift a rating of a 10 out of 10. I highly recommend this to anyone who is either a Taylor Swift fan already or just a fan of great music. It’s country and pop music in one so it appeals to so many interests. I am honestly in love with this album. The songs are catchy, the lyrics are meaningful, and the instrumentals are beautiful.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1424111338271030/k2311a1124/11.24.10