Macbook 13″  » Electronics  »
  • The Macbook Pro in my opinion has incredible battery life
  • For all you people that absolutely need Windows to run some crucial information or applications I definitely know how you feel and so does Apple
  • They have created something called boot camp where you can boot either OSX or Xp, Vista , 7 etc. I would recommend this to virtually anyone but for students this is a must 10/10

• by latenightThief

After much thought and consideration I finally decided that I wanted a laptop but had to choose between the cliche: “Am I a PC or a Mac.” I chose the Macbook Pro and have never been happier.

It has been about 5 or 6 months and was arguably the greatest decision of my life. The Macbook Pro in my opinion has incredible battery life. I am an avid music listener and at school or other places where I don’t have access to an outlet I am still able to play music for hours on end. Apple says that the battery lasts for 10 hours when on

average battery settings and when not running applications. In my experiences however, even with music playing, backlight on dim, and keyboard backlight off, my mac is capable of easily running 7, 8, even close to 9 hours. In my opinion as far as batteries go you are not going to get much better than this laptop.

This laptop is easily the most durable i have ever owned (and I have owned a few) My gateway and Dell both broke and began to perform poorly after 7 months. My HP lasted me one year but began to run VERY slowly after 6 months. This laptop even ...

• thought it has been only 5 or so months is still running as if i got it just yesterday. Also it is very easy to manage. I can just simply wet a hanky or something like that and give a light wipe and any dirt, dust, stains etc. come off immediately.

Most importantly however is the value. I am currently a student and therefore I use this laptop every single day for hours on end. I run all different kinds of applications from word to google chrome to even starcraft. I have found this device to be incredibly versatile and reliable. My advice is if you

are a student, business person, or anyone likely to be on a computer for long stretches at a time this is the greatest investment you could ever make from an electronics stand point. While it is slightly pricey the benefits and sheer reliability buy you back every single penny and more. For all you people that absolutely need Windows to run some crucial information or applications I definitely know how you feel and so does Apple. They have created something called boot camp where you can boot either OSX or Xp, Vista , 7 etc.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1624111338171030/k2311a1124/11.24.10