Green Wash Ball Laundry Ball  » Other  »
  • I love that I am going to save a lot of money on the ball
  • Usually when I wash my clothes using detergent they come out with sort of a film on them sometimes The Green Wash Ball has eliminated that problem

• by Kim Miller

My mother recently purchased a Green Wash Ball Laundry Ball for me. It is an Eco friendly ball that uses ceramic pellets that change the water pH balance to wash clothes without detergent.

When my mom handed me this green ball I was rather skeptical. I did not believe that a green ball with pellets could effectively clean my clothes. I was wrong. I put the green ball in my washer with my dirty clothes and when I took them out, they were clean. This little

green ball actually got my clothes clean without any laundry detergent being added.

I love that I am going to save a lot of money on the ball. It will do up to one thousand loads of laundry. Each bottle of laundry soap I use only does about forty loads of laundry. It is going to be great saving money.

I don’t mind that the ball has to be removed from the washer after every use. It is so convenient to use. It isn’t very hard to ...

• take it out of the washer and put it on the counter for the next time I use it.

The Green Wash Ball Laundry ball is also great for the environment. I love how it does not put detergents into the water supply.

The Green Wash Ball will also prevent soap scum from building up in my washer. The same soap scum isn’t on my clothes any longer. Usually when I wash my clothes using detergent they come out with sort of a film on them

sometimes The Green Wash Ball has eliminated that problem.

If my clothes are extra dirty I can add a little laundry detergent with the Green Wash Ball in my laundry and it gets them extra clean.

I can not think of anything negative to say about the Green Wash Ball Laundry Ball. I love how it cleans my clothes, it is going to save me a lot of money, it keeps harmful detergents out of the water supply and it doesn’t leave soap scum on my clothing.

M says :

Tell me what is in the ball eco spin washing ball. That’s exactly the description. Not interested if that is not it.

Kim E Miller replies :

Hello there,

This post is very old and I no longer use the green wash ball. I do not remember even why I stopped using it. I am sorry I could not be of more help.

Kim

Galega says :

Washing balls are most commonly made of tightly compressed wool. They help prevent laundry from clumping together in the dryer by tumbling between layers and separating fabric. This action allows warm air to circulate better which can even help reduce drying time.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1224111338141030/k2311a1124/11.24.10