Pampers Swaddlers Diapers for Newborns
  • The only downside to the Pampers is that they come up a little high on the newborn’s belly
  • I know that Pampers is more expensive than the generic diaper brands, but it is really worth the extra money

• by Bengewrites

When I had my first baby, I was planning to use a generic diaper brand to save some money. When I brought my baby home from the hospital and started using those cheap diapers, I quickly realized that I needed something different to keep from changing the sheets every few minutes at night. I switched to Pampers Swaddlers for newborns and was really pleased with the difference.

The Pampers brand

did not leak and it seemed to really wrap around my baby’s tiny legs better. She seemed more comfortable in them and they felt softer. When she was wearing the Pampers, she could go a couple of hours between changes without getting her outfit wet. The generic brand would leak pretty quickly and she had to be changed constantly.

The only downside to the Pampers is that they come ...

• up a little high on the newborn’s belly. Now, they offer a diaper with a small section cut out to allow room for the umbilical stump to fall off and heal without irritation. Still, for some smaller babies, the Pampers are going to come up too high and still rub in that delicate area. My daughter was less than seven pounds and we had to roll the tops
        of the Pampers down so that they wouldn’t bother her.

I know that Pampers is more expensive than the generic diaper brands, but it is really worth the extra money. You won’t have to change your baby as often and the diapers are just better quality. If I have another baby, I won’t even waste my time on other brands, I will buy the Pampers Swaddlers from the beginning.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5424111338081030/k2311a1124/11.24.10