Timex Ironman Pulse Calculator Wristwatch  » Jewelry  »
  • Unfortunately, the INDIGLO night-light failed almost exactly a year after I purchased the watch
  • This took me by surprise, because I did not use the application very much and previous experience had showed me most Timex applications lasted longer
  • Only one problem exists with the stopwatch, alarm clock, and preset timer applications, the alerting alarm does not have a volume dial
  • Though one application failed, I believe the cost is reasonable for the total benefits
  • The INDIGLO night-light is convenient for movie theaters and darkened rooms, but only if the application lasts

• by Amor Fati

The Timex Ironman Pulse Calculator is ideal for a woman who wishes for an inconspicuous, resin wristwatch. I personally chose a wristwatch with a resin band because I’m allergic to most metals. Where the metal touches my skin, a rash forms. Resin material treats my skin kindly. Moreover, many wristwatches, such as the Timex Ironman, have stainless steel watch backs. Stainless steel is also kind to sensitive skin.

The wristwatch is inconspicuous, compared

to most digital wristwatches, because the watch is colored completely black, with only small white and yellow signs and labels. The band is also thin, which looks delicate on women’s narrow wrists.

Unfortunately, the INDIGLO night-light failed almost exactly a year after I purchased the watch. This took me by surprise, because I did not use the application very much and previous experience had showed me most Timex applications lasted longer.

The other applications, including the pulse calculator, alarm clock, stopwatch, and preset timer, work well. Women who exercise regularly will especially like the stopwatch and pulse calculator. Only one problem exists with the stopwatch, alarm clock, and preset timer applications, the alerting alarm does not have a volume dial. A heavy sleeper or hard of hearing individual may not hear the watch alarm go off.

The digital numbers, which show the hour, minute, and second, are ...

• Timex Ironman Pulse Calculator Wristwatch
      easy to see. Also, the date shows above the time, appearing as an abbreviation of the month name and the day’s date. This makes writing a check simple for a woman with a poor memory.

I bought the watch at Target. So, I ended up paying not quite thirty dollars. On the Timex website, a customer would pay forty dollars. Though one application failed, I believe the cost is reasonable for the total

benefits.

Overall, I would recommend the Timex Ironman Pulse Calculator wristwatch to any woman who needs a timer or stopwatch with her as she exercises. The INDIGLO night-light is convenient for movie theaters and darkened rooms, but only if the application lasts. Lastly, along with being functional, the wristwatch is elegant enough to wear to a semi-formal event. To a very formal event, those of us with sensitive skin may have to go without the time.

Andrew Leither says :

You review has given me some insight into what a good watch it is and based on your experience and opinion thanks for a good review it’s helpful and insightful to know more about it.

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 4524111338001030/k2311a1124/11.24.10