Maybelline Affintone Mineral foundation  » Cosmetics  »
  • But after a while my friend convinced it to try this inexpensive (it cost about 12 dollars) foundation at least once
  • But after using this foundation, I noticed that I began using it almost every day
  • It’s amazing to be able to use make-up without any worries
  • I’m extremely happy I discovered this foundation and I recommend it to all the girls that have problems with their skin sensitivity

• by love_muffin

I purchased this foundation cream about a month ago, after a friend recommended it to me. I am usually very careful when choosing a foundation because I have a very sensitive skin and I tend to get rashes and all sort of irritations, so I usually choose to purchase more expensive products, in the hope that they are of superior quality.

But after a while my friend convinced it to try this inexpensive (it cost

about 12 dollars) foundation at least once.

And the results totally amazed me! I didn’t get any rashes at all, my skin stayed perfect for the entire day and the foundation really lasted a long time looking great.

The foundation is just perfect for me; I even got right the color of my skin tone: 01 IVORY.

It’s a creamy foundation, without perfume, with 100% natural mineral pigments.

Before discovering this product, I never used ...

• foundation on a regular basis because I was afraid that my skin would react badly and I would get a full blown rash at school or even worse, in the middle of a party.

But after using this foundation, I noticed that I began using it almost every day.

It’s amazing to be able to use make-up without any worries!

The foundation homogenizes very well with my skin tone and hides the small imperfections leaving

a natural look.

To me the most important thing is that this product does not irritate my skin as I experienced with other cosmetics.

I’m extremely happy I discovered this foundation and I recommend it to all the girls that have problems with their skin sensitivity.

This Maybelline mineral foundation is truly an amazing discovery and I am sure that I will become a faithful customer from now on.

I will even try some of the other Maybelline products.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3124111337871030/k2311a1124/11.24.10