Tong Garden Lite N Natural Barbeque Sunflower Seed Kernel  » Food  »
  • I do not have double thoughts I bought it immediately and I included another flavor of Tong Garden
  • I like the color of glossy red and the picture of sun flower in the middle of the name
  • I noticed that as you continuously eat the kernel the spiciness is getting severe

• by Grecy

First of all, I never know that a sunflower has a seed. I am aware of peanut and squash seed but not with sun flower. I was shopping for food last night and I saw a pack of Tong Garden. I was startled because it stated on the pack that it is a Sun Flower see kernel. I do not have double thoughts I bought it immediately and I included another flavor of Tong Garden. It cost $0.40.

When I went home I open the pack of 30g and tasted it. Before I forget, the pack is cool

in the eyes. I like the color of glossy red and the picture of sun flower in the middle of the name. It reminds me of my childhood whenever we are shopping for food during Christmas. Moreover, at first bite you will taste the spiciness of the kernel. It is covered with flour and the flour is with spicy flavor. Even though the kernel is so small, the spiciness is sticking into it. It is crunchy and every bite is gives enjoyment. The size of the kernel is like the kernel of rice but bigger a little than ...

• it is. I noticed that as you continuously eat the kernel the spiciness is getting severe. I am not the type who likes to eat spicy foods but I still am able to eat this one because of the exquisite taste of the sunflower kernel. The taste is like a squash seed that is spicy.

I noticed that the spiciness was all covered on my tongue but I still enjoy eating it until I finished it. Even my family enjoyed eating with me. As I read on the label, the nutritional facts of this snack are suitable for vegetarian.

First of all, sunflower seed is an excellent source of Vitamin E. As I read, Vitamin E has been shown to reduce the risk of color cancer. Second, it has no cholesterol, no Trans fat and no vitamin A and C.

Furthermore, there is a note stated in the packaging saying “if you are not completely satisfied with our product, we gladly replace your purchase.” It sounds grumpy but straight. Anyway, they only want their customer to be honest of what they want to say about the products they produce. The product is manufactured by Tong Garden in Thailand.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2724111337840930/k2311a1124/11.24.10