Texas Jeans Womens Low-Rise Jeans  » Clothes  »
Texas Jeans Co. http://www.texasjeansusa.com
  • I bought them for my teenage daughter who did not like them because they are straight legged vs
  • If your looking for a everyday straight leg low rise jean I highly recommend these
  • For the cost and life span I doubt you will be disappointed

• by Ladypsych26

AOL Messenger (required to be logged into AIM)

I am often skeptical about buying clothing online, I am in the habit of trying them before buying them. After all a good pair of jeans must be far more than a trendy name! In addition I am not a “returns” person, generally if it makes it home and we don’t like it, it will be buried away in the back of a closet to eventually find its way into a donation box. Wasted money.

Texas Jeans was initially enticing

to me when I was searching around for American Made products to full-fill Christmas wish lists last year. I was sold when I saw how affordable their products are.

I purchased three pair in total, one of which was a pair of size 6 Woman’s Low-rise Indigo jeans(TXJ-214). I bought them for my teenage daughter who did not like them because they are straight legged vs. the skin tight stretch jeans she is now wearing. So I acquired them and ...

• love them! They are a perfect fit on my hind quarters and great length for my boots and heels.

They are now a year old and have been frequently worn. There is no fraying, tearing of the belt loops, or noticeable wear, and the zipper continues to work great. They did not bleed in the wash and had no apparent defects or irregularities in workmanship. They are made the way jeans used to be made! Because I purchased three pairs

I also received free shipping and they arrived within a few days for no more than what I would have spent at Wal-Mart or Target. Probably less since I did not have to drive anywhere!

If your looking for a everyday straight leg low rise jean I highly recommend these. For the cost and life span I doubt you will be disappointed!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5524111337830930/k2311a1124/11.24.10