CEUTICAL Swiss Hyaluronic Acid Serums  » Cosmetics  »
  • I definitely want to age gracefully, thus I have embark on the journey of reversing the damage done
  • I noticed how my skin is able to absorb better and even my make up last longer

• by janicemic

I realized how my skin is catching up with my age. I no longer feel or look younger than my age. That’s something I always enjoy being praise on. I’m on the brink of upgrading myself to join the rank of 30s. I definitely want to age gracefully, thus I have embark on the journey of reversing the damage done. I may have made it sound dramatic, but who don’t want to slow down aging and have beautiful skin?

So having a Beautician

as a friend is definitely a plus point. She introduced me a serum that she swears by to preserve our youth. CEUTICAL Swiss Hyaluronic Acid (HLA) Serums and I have been using it for the pass 3 weeks. This serum is packed in glass vial and each vial contains 0.125 oz of Hyaluronic goodness. The texture of the serum is rich and thicker than the traditional ampoule.

This serum is water based and it’s perfect for my oily skin. I apply this after ...

• I cleansed and tone my face. I will then gently massage this into my face until the goodness absorb into the skin. I normally reapply the serum once it is dry for maximum power. It makes my skin feel so fresh, it’s silky and smooth when I run my finger on them.

I apply this serum onto the lines around my eyes and the lines surrounding my mouth. I swear my wrinkles appear lighter, it’s like they are plumped up. I noticed how

my skin is able to absorb better and even my make up last longer. This serum gives my skin a certain glow and it even sooth the redness and skin irritation I suffer from over washing them.

I apply this religiously nightly and always wake to a soft and supple baby feel like skin.

I utterly worship this serum and if you are like me on the hunt of the “it” serum, give this a try. This is now the serum that I swear by!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3124111337710930/k2311a1124/11.24.10