Tiger airways  » Airlines  »
1.5
Singapore
  • I had this bad experience with Tiger airways two years back in 2008.It is very true that the service would be bad if the budget is low

• by ambitious

I had this bad experience with Tiger airways two years back in 2008. It is very true that the service would be bad if the budget is low. It was my first trip in a budget airways and I was travelling to Singapore from India.

My family and I did not know that the food items must be paid so did not change to dollars. I got really thirsty and asked the stewardess for but was declined as

of money and in the end fell asleep.

Tiger airways is very attractive as of the price of the tickets. But their service is really bad and worst of all,your complaints are not taken into consideration.

Well phone calls are answered by a operator who speaks in arrogant tone. I have experienced this by myself.

The plane is occupied by approximately ten to twenty passengers and we can seat anywhere despite the seat numbers on the ticket. It is such ...

• a shame that passengers are denied essential basic drinking water as of money.

I wonder how they answer if a passenger or a small child passes out. Only the ticket is so-called considered cheap but the foodstuffs ans drinks is charged three Singapore dollars which makes no difference to other airlines.

A passenger is not treated fairly either and the rule can be modified that food or water be served first and can paid for in the

airport or be charged with the taxes. People who are sick or with children should think twice before booking with Tiger airways.

The cabin crew is not helpful either. They are always in the cabin and talking among themselves.

Well,there not many passengers in the plane either. It would be last time My family ever book with them.

Other budget airways are more better. That is what I guess…have to experience in order to compare with Tiger , in case all are the same…

Tiger airways

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 4024111337690930/k2311a1124/11.24.10