Jergens AntiBacterial Antiseptic Moisturizer  » Cosmetics  »
  • Unfortunately, a number of the lotions and moisturizers that I have tried had the same greasy feeling and, worse, it caused my skin to break out with urcticaria
  • I highly recommend using this moisturizer after bathing with Dove or Neutrogena and applied especially at night for best results

• by Rory

I’ve always had an aversion to using lotions of any kind. Primarily it’s because of the greasy feel and the fact that the lotion on your skin starts to smell awful as time passes and with sweaty activity. However, in recent years, I was forced to use lotions because I have extremely dry, itchy and hypersensitive skin especially in my back, arms and neck. Unfortunately, a number of the lotions and moisturizers that I have tried had the same greasy feeling and, worse, it caused my

skin to break out with urcticaria. That’s how bad my skin condition is.

Because I work for a magazine, we are often sent products by advertisers and cosmetic companies to try out. One of these products that was literally pushed into my hands by one advertiser friend is Jergens AntiBacterial Antiseptic Moisturizer.

I must admit that the first thing that sold me to this product is that it was unscented. One of the primary reasons why I develop skin allergies is perfume in cosmetics. But not ...

• so with Jergens. Another reason is that it doesn’t have the same greasy feel that other lotions have. It spreads and gets easily absorbed by the skin.

What really got me hooked on this product is that it helped to relieve the itchiness that has been plaguing me for years. After two weeks of regular application, my skin is no longer as dry as it once was. But best of all, no more itch.

Since I am still a bit uncomfortable with using lotions, at present,

I use Jergens AntiBacterial Antiseptic Moisturizer upon onset of itchy skin, which now happens less often. I highly recommend using this moisturizer after bathing with Dove or Neutrogena and applied especially at night for best results. I usually lie down on my stomach and just let the lotion be absorbed on my bare back skin.

For those who are plagued by itchy skin, I highly recommend that you use Jergens AntiBacterial Antiseptic Moisturizer. This is a great partner in treating skin allergies and other skin infections.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3124111337680930/k2311a1124/11.24.10