Guilt Free Cookbook from Taste of Home Books  » Books  »
  • I know what some people might think when they hear the words “guilt free”
  • However, that would a very incorrect assumption because the recipes in this book are ones that I would not think of as being healthy because they taste so amazing
  • Each recipe is unique and delicious to the taste

• by Susanna Frank

I am a major fan of cooking from scratch. Whenever I have time, I am always looking through the cookbooks around my house to find new and exciting meals that my family can enjoy. One cookbook that I have really grown to love and have gotten a great deal of use out of, is the Guilt Free Cookbook by Taste of Home books.

I know what some people

might think when they hear the words “guilt free”. That is must be healthy and by the meals being healthy the food is not going to taste very good and therefore this book is a waste of time. However, that would a very incorrect assumption because the recipes in this book are ones that I would not think of as being healthy because they taste so amazing. There is no way to tell that this cookbook cuts back on sugars and other such ingredients only because after you first bite of food, you would never think so. The only way of knowing is by looking at the recipe and seeing what it calls for in substitutes of sugars and other such ingredients.

There are recipes in this book for breakfast, snacks, desserts, lunch, appetizers ...

• Guilt Free Cookbook from Taste of Home Books
      and dinners. Each recipe is unique and delicious to the taste. The recipes I have tried in this book have always been ones that are big hits with my family, where they are wanting me to cook it over and over again. This is a great cookbook to be able to get right on my way to a healthier living with food that is so satisfying.

There are

so many good qualities about this cookbook that keep me using it over and over again. The variety of recipes that are just waiting to be cooked, the pleasure that comes with taking a bite out of a newly cooked recipe, and the easy to follow instructions for cooking these recipes. This cookbook can be found wherever cookbooks are sold and can be purchased a price of eleven dollars.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1724111337600930/k2311a1124/11.24.10