Geo Magic Color CM-837 Contact Lenses  » Health  »
2.0
  • What made this particular style so difficult to wear was that your usual field of vision is obscured by the very thick black round frame circling your eyes and it really is difficult to see because your usual field of vision becomes obscured by around 40% I would say, and also your peripheral vision would also be affected as you'd see a blurry black haze that's the black contact lens, and also you would also see a black haze underneath even when you're looking forward as the black contact lens is really thick, and I wouldn't really recommend this for driving
  • If you plan on using and trying this I suggest you try this in your room for a test first and see if you can take the blurry black haze, if you can then still just let someone else drive as it's really dangerous as you'd only have partial vision because of this very thick black circled lens frame

• by jbs

I was used to wearing contact lenses and I had worn Color Blends before and they were really nice and gentle on the eyes; I was also expecting this one to be the same since Geo was Made in Korea and I had bought an apparent authentic pair with the Big Eye series with the CM-837 pair. This pair was really all black and huge and had a very thick black round frame around your eyes, and this is the perfect lens to use to have that vampire look, the one where it makes your eyes look really big and black.

I bought this pair for around $20. At first it was very easy to use and it was gentle on the eyes but after approximately 5.5 hours my eyes already started to dry and even though I had put on Cellufresh eye drops, my eyes still were kind of irritated and they got

watery after, like I was crying. There was also a very heavy feeling on my eyes as if I wanted to take off my contacts right away but I forgot to bring my lens case with me, and I had endured really blurry vision when the 7-hour mark hit and I even almost got rammed on the road because I had poor blurry vision because of this contacts!

What made this particular style so difficult to wear was that your usual field of vision is obscured by the very thick black round frame circling your eyes and it really is difficult to see because your usual field of vision becomes obscured by around 40% I would say, and also your peripheral vision would also be affected as you’d see a blurry black haze that’s the black contact lens, and also you would also see a black haze underneath even when you’re looking ...

• forward as the black contact lens is really thick, and I wouldn’t really recommend this for driving. I would have appreciated it if the seller had warned me about driving precautions and I had a really hard time driving as it almost got me in an accident!

If you plan on using and trying this I suggest you try this in your room for a test first and see if you can take the blurry black haze, if you can then still just let someone else drive as it’s really dangerous as you’d only have partial vision because of this very thick black circled lens frame.

Not only that but when I had finally removed the lenses when I got home, my vision became blurry as if my eyes were still adjusting to the black lens and as if I was still wearing them! The last time I checked it was 4 hours and

I had already removed my lens but when I slept my eyes were still blurry as if I had grades and bad eyes (but I had 20 x 20 vision) and just had my eye checkup with my doctor 1 day prior to using this that’s why I used this, so it totally narrows down to the conclusion that this lens made my eyes blurry as if i had grades but I do not!

I honestly wouldn’t use this again as it’s really dangerous and it could damage my eyes more. I don’t care if it looks gorgeous and I’ve gotten lots of compliments from it; yes it is very gorgeous, but I wouldn’t risk the trouble of having blurry vision during and after wear, it’s not worth it and it’s such a shame as it’s really a nice style, but it’s too difficult to wear so I would have to let this go even with just wearing it once.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3424111337560930/k2311a1124/11.24.10