Phytum Hair Care Anti-Dandruff Purifying Shampoo  » Cosmetics  »
  • I like the Yves Rocher line because it is environmentally friendly and does not test on animals
  • So, I was disappointed with their Anti-Dandruff Purifying shampoo when after using it for a month, it did not really help with my dandruff or itchy scalp
  • After two weeks of using the shampoo, I decided to leave the shampoo on my scalp for five minutes, and did see a slight improvement in the flakes on my scalp but it did not get rid of them completely after a full month of usage
  • For more severe cases, I would have to recommend another dandruff shampoo

• by happycats2
      Phytum Hair Care Anti-Dandruff Purifying Shampoo. I like the Yves Rocher line because it is environmentally friendly and does not test on animals.

So, I was disappointed with their Anti-Dandruff Purifying shampoo when after using it for a month, it did not really help with my dandruff or itchy scalp.

I actually found after using it

for a week that my scalp felt drier and itchier.

I live in the Pacific Northwest region and my dandruff is seasonal.

The cool outdoor activities and hot indoor temperatures wreak havoc on my scalp so at this time of year, I get itchy scalp which leads to dandruff.

After two weeks of using the ...

• shampoo, I decided to leave the shampoo on my scalp for five minutes, and did see a slight improvement in the flakes on my scalp but it did not get rid of them completely after a full month of usage.

I did like its gentle scent and it was mild enough to use daily.

Although it recommends

keeping it out of your eyes, I did inadvertently get some in one eye but there was only a slight tingling that stopped immediately upon rinsing.

If you have mild dandruff this may be a product you want to try at $6 for 6.

7 oz, 200ml.

For more severe cases, I would have to recommend another dandruff shampoo.

rame says :

Hai I would like to by this shampoo. I live in Toronto Canada. I searched some pharmacies but i couldnt buy. So please tell me Where i can buy this shampoo. I want immedietly.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31503133750931/k2311a035/3.5.07