St. Ives Collagen Elastin Facial Moisturizer  » Cosmetics  »
  • I have noticed the dark circles and acne scars on my face have faded and gone away
  • The best way I found to use this moisturizer was by first washing my face with warm water and my daily facial cleanser
  • I would recommend the St. Ives Collagen Elastin Facial Moisturizer to anyone who need a good facial moisturizing cream
  • I know it has worked very well for me so far and believe it would for others
  • I think both man and woman can benefit from using this moisturizing facial cream without having to much of a problem at all

• by Soleil Robins

My face has been very sensitive and dry lately so I had to go get an affordable moisturizing facial lotion. I came across the St. Ives Timeless Skin Collagen Elastin Facial Moisturizer. So far I have been using this facial moisturizer for about a week and I must say it works well with relieving my dry stressed out facial skin. Best of all it helps relieve the dark circles under my eyes which is very nice.

The natural moisturizing ingredients in this facial moisturizer that I really like are the safflower seed oil, minerals, vitamins, proteins, and antioxidants. These moisturizers not only help

relieve my dry skin, but they help firm, tone, and reduce the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, and crows feet and age spots. I have noticed the dark circles and acne scars on my face have faded and gone away. I has even softened up the laugh lines around my lips as well.

The best way I found to use this moisturizer was by first washing my face with warm water and my daily facial cleanser. Then I take a teaspoon of the moisturizer and massage it into my face and skin with my hands and fingers until it is fully absorbed ...

• into my skin completely. I usually apply this facial moisturizer in the morning and before bedtime. Now that I have applied this facial moisturizer to my skin for the past week my skin is soft and glowing and it doesn’t looked so dried and stressed out anymore. This facial lotion didn’t cause my sensitive skin to breakout either, but it does have a nice light clean scent to it that might bother someone who is allergic or sensitive to fragrances.

I would recommend the St. Ives Collagen Elastin Facial Moisturizer to anyone who need a good facial moisturizing cream. I know it

has worked very well for me so far and believe it would for others. I do hope those of you who use it as well likes the way it helps soften and soothe your face and skin right up so it can be glowing and beautiful as well. I did think the moisturizer was affordable and worth using and I plan on getting more once I run out. I think both man and woman can benefit from using this moisturizing facial cream without having to much of a problem at all. I know my boyfriend tried a little and he has liked it as well.

fortuneudoh says :

re : I have noticed the dark circles and acne scars on my face have faded and gone away
    please someone introduced me to st Ives lotion said it helps in removing black spots especially the st Ives intensive healing lotion but I couldn’t find it to buy but brought the st Ives skin renewing lotion instead, pls will it work for the spots

junmae says :

You should try whitening creams because the this product is just a moisturizer. It will just add glow to your face but it will not lighten any uneven skin tone.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3123111337420630/k2311a1123/11.23.10