Halle Pure Orchid Perfume by Halle Berry
  • I love Halle Berry as a wonderful actress , and now I love her perfume as well
  • I think it will do good with the younger crowd or with more mature women
  • It is not to strong , but not boring either
  • It is great for any woman that wants to smell delicious
  • I found a 1 oz bottle of this fragrance at Walmart for about $16.00

• by Gina Gott

I love Halle Berry as a wonderful actress , and now I love her perfume as well. This is a great fun scent that is affordable. This scent smells great on me , and reminds me of a perfume scent that you would find at Bath and Body Works. It is sweet and romantic smelling. This is nice fragrance for any age. I think it will do good with the younger crowd or with more mature women. It is light and playful , but stands out in a way. It is not to strong , but not boring either. This is just the right amount of goodness. I have tried a lot of good smelling perfumes recently , but this is one of my favorites. It is great for any woman that wants to smell delicious.

This scent is made up of many wonderful things. It is a fruity floral and so

much better than your everyday celebrity perfume. It really has something in it that makes it stand out. It has lemon , papaya , and cactus in it. Also it has some tonka bean ,orchid , and patchouli. The main scent in it to me is the blackberries. It smells like you are walking through a wild blackberry patch with a sweet vanilla scent mixing in. It just smells yummy and alluring. I have gotten many compliments when I wore this scent. My husband really likes it ,and I wouldn’t be surprised if he didn’t buy me another bottle for Christmas. It is just amazing.

The only thing that I don’t like about this scent is it’s staying power. It does not last. For the price though , it’s ok. I have no problem doing touch up sprays. It is a light but powerful scent when you first spray it on though.

• It’s very noticeable. It usually only last a couple of hours , but you can always do a touch up wherever you are. I carry the bottle of this perfume around with me when I am wearing it , so it’s no big deal respraying it. It is also inexpensive , so I can afford to spray as much of this scent on as I would like to. It’s great!

The bottle is my favorite color purple , and so is the lid. It is very cute and modern with the name of the perfume written on it as well in purple. It is a good quality perfume , but sold at a cheap price. I found a 1 oz bottle of this fragrance at Walmart for about $16.00. They sell it at Kmart , Walgreens , and many other places too. It is very easy to find. I am shocked that

for a new perfume they are selling it so low. It is a good thing though , and a great deal for anyone looking for something unique and sweet to wear.

If you are wanting a cool and different perfume , then check this one out. It is a wonderful scent to wear during the day or at night. It is great for any occasion whether it be hanging out around the house on the weekends or going to a business meeting. It is just right for anything. I really am amazed at how good this scent smells , and how affordable it is as well. Try this one out if you get a chance. It is worth it. More than worth it. I would pay triple the original price of this perfume and still be wearing a smile. If you are feeling playful and sexy , then spray this scent on to match your mood.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5623111337370630/k2311a1123/11.23.10