Onyx Matrix Office Desk
  • Outside of the things that I named, I really enjoyed using the desk

• by giniaslim

So my husband took it upon his self to buy a new computer desk for the downstairs office. I have no idea what he was thinking but when it comes to his purchases, I figured why not let him do what he want to do. At first I wasn’t feeling this purchase because he just bought a desk not too long ago. So when he came in with it, I was flabbergasted. He told me to trust him and so I did. I must admit that the Onyx Matrix Office Desk is a wonderful asset to our home. The look of it is major, I mean it really stands out against some of the other desks that we have ever had. The design is what makes me like it the most. It has so many different areas that

we can utilize. I was tired of being crapped by one little area anyway so this was a breath of fresh air for my husband and I .

What makes this desk so different is the fact that it came with two desk that were built into one. That was perfect because if we just so happen to be working together, then we could sit together at one desk and interact with each other. One desk was for laptop usage and the other was able to hold a desk top computer. It had a space for a lamp in the middle of the desk and a small top area that I could put small item on, like a clock. Even though this desk looked good there were a some hardships when putting it together. WE didn’t have a good set ...

• of instructions and so we had to put it together ourselves, which took us two days together, due to the complexity of how it was made. We also had to send it back to the store because the first version that we got, was missing the table top piece. This was a hassle and honestly it wasn’t that great of a desk for us to go through the ups and downs that we went through.

I loved the way that this desk looked and how much room that it offered, but I didn’t like how much it contracted dust and how hard it was to clean. The legs are so intertwined with each other that it didn’t leave much leg room and so sitting at it for long periods of time just wasn’t possibly. The bottom of the desk

did come with wheels, which helped keep it elevated off the carpet area. I didn’t have to worry about getting indents in the floor which was a plus. The wheels also allowed for easy moving. I can roll the desk from one place to another without having to pick it up. I’m glad that this desk isn’t made out of glass because the last one got broken and I refused to allow another desk like that in my home.

Outside of the things that I named, I really enjoyed using the desk. It could have been better in some areas but for the most part, it made the office look pretty cool. WE only paid $125 for this desk at the time so we couldn’t complain about too much, due to the fact that it wasn’t all that expensive.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5723111337360630/k2311a1123/11.23.10