Logan Stone sofa
  • I like the best of things and when it comes to décor I will spend whatever just to make the next person jealous
  • Yes I know that it’s childish but that’s just the way I am when it comes to my home
  • I have to have the best and I will buy the best
  • Of course I bought it because it was cute and it just made sense when it came to my family room
  • After sitting on them for so long, I think I might have to buy a new set

• by giniaslim

Furniture is a big deal in my home. I like the best of things and when it comes to décor I will spend whatever just to make the next person jealous. Yes I know that it’s childish but that’s just the way I am when it comes to my home. I have to have the best and I will buy the best. With that being said I want to talk about the sofa love seat that I just bought for my family room It’s one of the cutest sets that I have ever bought. Ok, well that it’s the truth, it’s one of the cutest sets I have ever bought. Just like everything else in my house, everything has s downside to it and this sofa love seat is one of them. I can’t say that

I liked every single thing about it but I can say that for the most part, it is exceptional in style and class. Price wise I was a bit thrown at how much Ashley Charged me for it. I paid almost $400 for a loveseat. There has been a time when I was able to buy an entire living room set for that price. Of course I bought it because it was cute and it just made sense when it came to my family room.

The first thing that I liked about this love seat was that it wasn’t one solid color. It was made with multi colors. The colors were perfectly chose to match the bottom area, which was made of leather. The leather area of the loveseat was a dark brown which was ...

• perfect for me. It was patched with squares which made it look less bland. I have seen many love seats with leather bottoms with no type of pattern or design and this was something I wanted to slide away from when buying a new love seat. The arms of the love seat are leather as well and they slightly curve out which is a cute thing. It wasn’t a huge curve but it was noticeable and that made it different to me.

The sitting pillows on this loveseat were a light an color. I liked this but I didn’t like this all at the same time. I find that when you have a light color sofa, it’s more than likely going to grab stains faster. This was a major issue to me because I have small

children and they like to walk around with juice. But I found that when my one year old spilled red juice on this loveseat, that I was able to actually wipe it up with baby wipes and it was gone. So keeping it clean wasn’t a problem at all. The decorative pillows were all darker than the sitting pillows which gave it contrast. The only other thing that I didn’t like was that these sitting pillows look as if they are going to lose their fluff in a little while. After sitting on them for so long, I think I might have to buy a new set. Other than that I love this love seat. It’s cute and very retro. It brings the colors out in my family room and that is something that ever designer wants in their home!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5723111337350630/k2311a1123/11.23.10