Boston Market Salisbury Steak and Macaroni and Cheese Meal  » Food  »
  • I noticed that it has over 700 calories in it per meal
  • I know I am stuffed after eating one of these delicious treats
  • They do cost more then some dinners , but if you find them on sale get a few at a time
  • Infact I think I am about to pop one in the microwave as soon as I get done writing this review

• by Gina Gott

Boston Market makes the absolute best frozen dinners out there. They all taste homemade to me , but the salisbury steak and macaroni and cheese is my favorite. These meals cook fast in your microwave , so they’re great for dinner when you don’t feel like cooking. They use quality ingredients too , and you can taste the difference between their food and normal frozen dinners. They are a little more expensive then some tv dinner’s , but they are worth the price. If they were cheaper I would probably eat them more often , but I do enjoy eating them as much as I can. They are great for a full home style meal when you don’t have time to cook.

The salisbury steak is amazing. It is cooked with mushroom gravy. Some of the ingredients in the steak is onions , catsup , and all kinds of special spices. It

is just yummy. You get two big pieces in your dinner , and it is very filling too. The macaroni and cheese is awesome and the perfect side dish. I love it. This is a great dinner for even a picky eater , not that my husband and I are really picky. This meal should please just about anyone though.

I will warn you if you are on a diet , then you might want to stay away from this meal. It is so good , but it is not the healthiest choice you can make. I noticed that it has over 700 calories in it per meal. That is a lot even if you are on a 2000 calorie diet. If you eat to many of these dinners then you will probably gain some weight. Eating them every once in a while shouldn’t hurt you though , and they are a ...

• great treat. They honestly don’t taste like frozen dinners at all. They taste like something that my grandma would cook.

The price of these dinners are a little expensive. For a 16 oz meal , you will pay about $5.00. Now these are really big meals , so one should fill up anyone. I know I am stuffed after eating one of these delicious treats. Even my husband who can eat twice as much as me says one of these is more than enough for him. You really do get your money’s worth and a wonderful dinner. You can’t beat it. Sometimes they have these dinners on sale though , and that is usually when I stock up on them. I have seen them buy one get one free several times. You can find these dinner at your local grocery store. I usually get them from Food Lion. They sell them at

Walmart too. They are very popular and easy to find.

If you are looking for a very good meal that you can prepare in minutes , then look no further. These little dinners are packed with flavor. They are made with only the finest ingredients for a taste that other frozen dinners can’t come close too. They do cost more then some dinners , but if you find them on sale get a few at a time. They will keep in your freezer until you are ready to cook them. I have to say if you are looking for a yummy meal that will fill you up all night , then give this meal a shot. Other than it being a lot of calories it is a perfect dinner. I love them. Infact I think I am about to pop one in the microwave as soon as I get done writing this review.

Guest says :

You’re nuts. I have one of those salisbury steak mac dinners in front of me right now, half eaten. It is absolutely disgusting. The “cheese” is gooey and tasteless. The “steak” is mushy cardboard, and the sauce tastes like seaweed with added grease. Obviously I won’t be finishing it, or buying any more.

Stauffer’s dinners are bad, but they’re still better than this dreck (which in turn are not as bad as Marie Callendars). I was hoping for better. What a disappointment.

Joanna says :

I am a big fan of Boston Market restaurants, but I do have to admit that their line of frozen meals aren’t very good. That being said, to me, they seem taste better when they are cooked in the oven. Just a thought.

Guest says :

I think you don’t know what good food is. The Boston market frozen dinners are good when you need something convenient and have nothing else to cook. I do like the Salisbury steak and mac n cheese, however it’s not a 10/10 like you describe.

Guest says :

Ps they are definitely not the “finest” ingredients like you say in the review. Hydrolyzed soy protein, textured vegtablenprotein, whey, gluten..

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2723111337220530/k2311a1123/11.23.10