Appleton Farms Boneless Ham Steak  » Food  »
  • Packaged ham can cost over two dollars if not three dollars in the big name grocery store and supermarkets, so being able to pick up the ham for this price at ALDI Food Market stores is a great thing, especially since I enjoy ham for breakfast, lunch and dinner
  • I consider this ham to be succulent and satisfying

• by CirclingCanvas

I have only been able to purchase the Appleton Farms Boneless Ham Steak at ALDI Food Market stores, which is unfortunate because if the ALDI Food Markets around my home ever stop selling this ham, I won’t be able to purchase it anywhere else. It’s very good ham and reasonably priced, too. One eight ounce package costs one dollar and sixty-nine cents. Packaged ham can cost over two dollars if not three dollars in the big name grocery store and supermarkets, so being able to pick up the ham for this price at ALDI Food Market stores is a great thing, especially since I enjoy ham for breakfast, lunch and dinner.

This

is a tender ham. It’s easy to bite into as well as cut with a knife and fork. When I bite into the ham, I’m able to enjoy a rich flavor that doesn’t fade too quickly. I consider this ham to be succulent and satisfying. I sometimes have it with a nice big breakfast that consists of pancakes, eggs, sausage or bacon and a muffin, in which case the ham tastes very good with. Other times, I’ll place a slice or two with some Swiss cheese between two slices of rye bread and enjoy a sandwich that is quite flavorful. Then there are the times when I’ll assemble a meal around ...

• the ham, and make either mashed potatoes or yams and add a side of corn or pork and beans along with some bread, and the result is a meal that’s overflowing with flavor and fills me up very well. There’s so many foods that I can pair with this ham and that’s why an eight ounce pack doesn’t last long. Thanks though to the low price at ALDI Food Market stores, I can pick up another pack and add the ham to several meals, so I feel that the value is very good when it comes to this ham.

Appleton Farms Boneless Ham Steak is both tender and tasty. It’s easy to

chew and as I’m chewing the ham, I’m enjoying a prominent flavor that I can still taste even after I’ve swallowed the ham. The ham can easily be paired with many foods during breakfast, lunch and dinner. It’s not smoked ham and it’s not honey baked ham, but it’s still quality ham that is both filling and flavorful. I do wish that I could find it elsewhere just in case ALDI Food Market stores stops selling the ham one day, but for now, I’ll just keep on enjoying the ham for as long as it’s carried at my neighborhood ALDI food Market. I feel this ham is easily deserving of a “10″ rating.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2723111337180530/k2311a1123/11.23.10